Chapter 11: Vlad Master's

The big man himself mayor of HSSV isn't that right Vlad. Vlad master's: ahhh welcome back wolfgang it truly has been long since we've met hasn't it; i was already not liking vlad and i know i know your wondering WHO THE FUCK IS VLAD, well i'll tell you. Vlad master's he wanted me for my blood and powers to use for himself but he couldn't do it himself no he had apprentice a loyal companion who ran and that person was blade. Blade was the best assassin alive and was also vlad's apprentice who me and him battle until he i badly injured him but who knows where that asshole is at i don't care as long as he's not coming after me i'm fine. Vlad had took us to his office so we can talk with a wine in his hand and looking out the window mannnnnn he was a regular cartoon big time villain that's what i thought when he was like that then he started to talk. Vlad master: so you all are here for a reason i presume; no shit vlad now don't start your bullshit ok all we need is access to the temple and will be on our way ok that's all, when i said that he started asking why the temple so we filled him in about the ultimate being. Vlad: THE ULTIMATE WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME; boyyyyyy was he filled with raged i looked at him smirking a little and then saw his hands glowing meaning he still had his powers from our last event but that i wasn't worried about. So yeah vlad are you gonna help or not because the more time we waste the more power it can get by now, vlad: ok ok ok i'll help you; he opened up a secret passageway in his office. Vlad: this leads to the inside of the temple now get on your way i'll contact you if that thing comes here, now go; so we went into the passageway and were heading into the temple but little did we know we were in deep shit real deep man and i knew i needed this power quick or else i couldn't do shit and with that we left vlad and were making our way to get my power.