Chapter 16: The Wolf Typhoon Express

We headed back into the lair giving vlad medical attention. Snipe was focusing on vlad making sure he's still alive, while the rest of us were training but me i was busy trying to get us somewhere kept making calls and stuff. Then i got through and we were heading to our next place but snipe had to stay and watch over vlad while he recovers from his injury, we packed up our things and we took the car and drove off to our ship and yeah its our ship your probably thinking why are we taking a car well this ship we own but it's also used for a different purpose as well. When we got there man it was big no fuck that it was HUGE me and snipe built that thing it was a battleship now its a cruise ship for people but whenever we need to use it they'll let us use it but this puppy was taking us somewhere that was off earth oh last time i was there it was apart of earth but it became its own plant now well kind of its a plant that is based on energy and its main place oh i love and that's where were heading to and you'll all remember it but its different now way big and different. So we got aboard our ship and it took off and we were up in the clouds about to head into space while i was just thinking about what to do or what will happen now that i wanted to know but that i had to stop then crystal came by and she wanted to talk i guess. Crystal: hey how you feeling.
I'm good crystal is there something you wanted; i looked at her and she was looking down so we talked and hours passed i was out in the front of ship the thing she told which i'm not saying was weird but we were in space and i saw the plant from where i was standing the team came up and we stood there looking at it. Electro-City here we come back again and ready too find my power that you have in here for me were not leaving till we get it.