Chapter 5: The Secret Underground Lab

We headed down the passageway and walked through a hallway which lead us to a door that was locked then as we saw two guards coming to the door so we hid in plane sight. They had open the door and walked by me and rico took them out and dragged their body's into a closet so no one could see them but we took their uniform and guns and ID card to get further deeper into this place, and we had reached another door i used the ID card to open the door and it did we got further in. The door closed as we got in and we saw a walkway we crossed it then to see something that was unbelievable we saw people scientist working and building. Ven: WTF IS THAT IS THAT A GIANT ASS GODDAMN ROCKET ARE YOU KIDDING ME NO FUCKING WAYYYYYY; and that was a "ven moment" remember that people and as well he blew our cover they spotted us at that moment and mannnnnnnn we were in deep shit his little army that started shooting an man we were trapped but i wasn't gonna let that happen there was a zip-line above us i took it and took out my Uzi and stared shooting at them and killed two of them the rest ran when i landed in front of them. Then the main man himself came around the corner he started clapping and i looked at him; well old mayor remember me the kid who stopped u from building shit and destroying electro-city remember me, mayor Reggie: yes i remember you boy you'd ruined my plans to take over that city and i wanna repay you with the ultimate being he's gonna be just like you. He pulled the switch and the machine started everything went working i turned to see that the bastard got in the rocket and started it ad well, mayor Reggie: I'LL SEE YOU WHEN MY CREATION TAKES OVER THE WORLDDDDDD HAHAHAHA; he blasted off in the rocket to who knows where but as i saw snipe was trying to stop it from being made rico, ven, and crystal started protecting the door and me well i stood in front of the machine too see what the ultimate being was and what it looked like this was something i had to destroy and see this was something we all needed to see.