Chapter 22: The Son Of Blade!! ShadowBlade

I...i....i...was just in shock to see his son, blade's son was here i don't know how he knew i was here but he did and he was ready to kill me even it means letting chaos regenerate his body parts back which i couldn't let happen i just couldn't. Shadow.B: well its nice to see my father's killer here so i can end him and who is this sack of shit who looks like he can't even put up a fight, chaos: i'm the ultimate being you little fuck how dare you; shadow kicked him in the face to shut up i would've done the same but instead he wasn't worried about chaos he was worried about me and for me killing his father who i would say but this isn't the time you might its him because of the name well yeah obviously but no its not him its someone his father trained with that person and his,father owed that person a favor so he did i killed both of them and now his kid wants revenge of course but he didn't look ready no the look in his eyes said rage, and death. Shadow calm down your father died on his own terms not mine its like you think i wanted to kill him i didn't want to but i had to he was in the way i'm sorry but you have to get out my way. Shadow: LIES ALL FUCKING LIES YOU KILLED MY FATHER FOR YOUR GODDAMN REASON YOU COULD'VE LET HIM LIVE TO RAISE HIS OWN SON BUT NO YOU WENT AND KILLED HIM; he left me no choice killing him wasn't what i wanted i spared him but he still try to kill me so i ended him until that day they told me he had a son then i felt bad, i didn't mean yo kill him but it came to that situation. Shadow: you know something; what's that...., shadow: i'm tires of the bullshit they put me in a foster home because of you but now i'm out learned my fathers moves and secrets and now, now your going to die young5 once and for ALL!AHHHHHHHHHH; he charged at me like a mad bull i force pushed him back and ran towards chaos to kill him but shadow was persistent he came at with blades coming out of his sleeves i swear i've seen that before but i didn't worry. Dodge after dodge he kept trying to kill me but each swing was a miss, i had to end this now before he started getting more rage than before and that wouldn't be good. I had a far distance from him he was trying to get his breath but this was the time where i can end this and i was, with a brust of speed i flew towards him and punched him into a wall trying to knock hi, out i kept punching and pucnhing making sure he wouldn't wake up fast i left him their in the hole i walked towards chaos to end this shadow was done fast so now it was time to end him. Chaos: hehehehehehe, you are a fool young5 a real fool hahaha; why the hell are you talking about your death is here, at that moment the ground started to shake and a blast came out the hole this little shit was still kicking he came out different with powers and i knew that he was in full rage mode now and it wasn't gonna be easy not at all.