Chapter 15: Young5's New Power The Whipfist!

I was out cold on the temple floor but my team had gotten me and was taking me back to vlad's office to get him too which we needed to do fast or he was going to die especially if he was unconscious in a village with snow that wasn't gonna be good. The team was on their way out the temple and through the passageway vlad opened for us and we were on our way back while me, i was looking at another place in my head and i knew the place we all did and it was made just for me but its improved now but my new power i got i was trying get up but nothing but for my team they had made it back and got vlad. He was banged up bad, the team put me and him in the jet snipe started up the jet to get some heat for all of us and waited a bit to see if we would wake but we didn't vlad needed medical attention now, so snipe blasted off heading back to neon city we were have way there but we were in brook town a city which was like ours but is better now but something was coming it was another helicopter and guess who sent it yeah not obvious but that thing was loaded with missiles created by chaos and i don't think the jet could handle it so then i woke up and realized what was happening it was aiming at us ready to fire i jumped on out and on top of the jet. My arms changed again but it was only one and it turned into a whip and it was a kind of fist the helicopter fired a missile at us i used my new power and grabbed the missile and three it into the ocean then i aimed my whip at the helicopter and launched myself at it and landed right in front of the pilot i took him out the helicopter and killed him then jump off the helicopter and the team caught me and we headed back to the lair to get ready for our next trip.