Chapter 19: Young5's Son Z! Father Versus Son!!

???: so dad are you gonna tell me what your doing here with the gang you gotta explain yourself this time now. Yeah sure z sureeee; yes this is my son his name isn't really z i call him that because the beginning of his name but more importantly my son was here why well that i didn't know about. So z you wanna know why were here well if you couldn't even tell i'm different then usual son, z: huh didn't even recognize that but explain why your here; i told him why we here and he said he'll tag along as along as he can so fr there on we went further down into the temple. Hehe i remember when i brought you here for your training mission and you were only 13 son now your just grown, z: dad i'm only 20 years old i'm not that grown. As we were deep in the temple their was ancient hieroglyphics on the wall that we couldn't read but my son did, z: it says only two may pass beyond this point they must have a weapon and prepare to fight the one who loses their sword and falls is the loser and the winner will be granted with the gem of power and that's all it says; so only two can go through huh how bout us z have some father and son time it would be good for me to see how your skills improved as well, and with that he said sure he gave me one of his swords and walked through and a barrier appeared right behind us and blocked off the rest of the team we stood at the far end and looked at each other. Z: you ready dad i think i've passed you in your sword skills; HA when i'm dead then that's when you'll be better, and the fight began we fought blade to blade his skills was really improved but i wasn't gonna let him win that easily. We clashed back and fourth not giving a inch to each other for my son he really did improved but that didn't mean a thing i was proud of him but we kept on going then at that moment he smacked my sword out my hand the next i had to do was to get on the floor but i wasn't gonna give up like that i kicked him back and picked up my sword we clashed then i kicked his sword out of his hand and put him on the ground to make sure it was over. You put up a good fight son but you knew how it was going to end, z: yeah dad great fight too i guess i'm not that good as you; no your good you have improved but keep training and you'll be good to go, and from there the floor started to glow and a panel came up from the ground with a orb there floating guess that means i grab it but i felt "it" coming means i had to act fast or this was going to get bad.