Chapter 25: The Return Of Dante!!! Dante's New Form Neo Dante

Dante: well it seems like you've done good with yourself 5 while i was gone you know like realllll good. Dante.....i.....i.....i, dante: you thought i died when we merged but i didn't i transformed like you see my arm new demon power and its way stronger than you birdman. Bladeos: you think have the power to beat me i am a GOD too you low energy fools i am; as was talking sucker punched him away from me and dante sat me down on the to make sure i get my energy back then a lava came at dante then he back flipped over it and landed and,turn around to see bladeos ready to fight. Bladeos: so dante you want to die by me, dante: i'm not dante anymore i'm neo dante and i'm more powerful than my last form so don't think i can't kill you because i can with my new demon powers i can destroy you so let's go AHHHHHHH; dante vs bladeos who would win i saw it even if i was hurt i saw dante winning not even wasting energy he used his new hand power and beating the shit out of him not even trying at the most he took his sword from off his back and sliced up bladeos and blasted him down but he knew it wasn't over the ground open and lava blasted out and bladeos was standing in it. Bladeos: IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME YOUR GONNA HAVE TO TRY HARD THAN THAT, dante: why when your bleeding from your lip hehe, bladeos: why you little; dante rushed at him and bitch smacked him with his sword huh who knee that was possible it seemed we actually had this fight dante was winning and didn't seem tired at bladeos on the other hand he was weaken and getting tired no matter how much he tried he couldn't hit dante it seems we won again so i closed my eyes and let dante do his thing, then it happened. Dante: well bladeos your not stronger than a demon for being the ultimate being now are you, bladeos: taking this body was a mistake no, no it wasn't hahaha haha haha HAHAHAHAHA, dante: what the hell are you laughing for you've lost the hero's always win got that; as dante said that the whole planet started to shake then bladeos got up and had took all the monsters he created and took their energy and with that much energy he, then as that he imploded but, but that didn't seem right he just imploded guess taking at that energy was a bad idea yo d help me here, dante: alright let's go home 5 we've won this battle. Dante got me up and we were heading to the team who came after saving the people in the city we were gonna reunite with them but that didn't happen no no, the crater we left had blown up behind us with lava and bladeos was their stronger than ever he seemed impossible to match now, dante: guys get 5 out of here i'll finish this guy off, bladeoes: not this i've seen your power and i have passed it and you know it your just protecting them from their death; so would i bitch i may not have energy but i will kick your ass believe it, at that moment i started glow i glowed red and dante glowed blue and i knew what was happening we were created ultimate x but this time it was different and stronger.