Bryan's swearing

Bryan swears. Not that of a sailor, or that of, possibly, a Child of Dionysus, or possibly that of a Child of Ares.

But, Bryan swears often. And he's creative with how he swears.

The first time he swore, he unfortunately swore in front of his mother.

And Aphrodite went into lecture mode for an hour, on how swearing is very un Aphrodite like, and it could bring shame upon the Aphrodite name, to say such unpleasant things.

Bryan didn't utter a single swear word, until his first year at Camp Oasis, when he had a conscious moment, from the Seductive Rose's control.

When he let out a swear, his eyes widened, his hands flew to cover his mouth, and began panicking.

When asked by Xylo why he was panicking over saying a single swear word, Bryan said that his mother said that swearing is very un Aphrodite like, and that saying such unpleasant things, could bring shame upon the Aphrodite name.

So, he hadn't uttered a single swear, for years, after accidentally swearing in front of his mother.

Kayla, Xylo, Mario, and Jakey, are immediately concerned for Bryan's mental health, due to Aphrodite's questionable parenting skills.

They reassure Bryan that he isn't bring shame upon the Aphrodite name, for swearing. And that even the best of people, are prone to swear, every once and awhile.

Bryan still doesn't feel comfortable swearing, he still doesn't do it often, and when he does, he still slightly panics.

But, he's gotten less tense, over time, when it comes to him swearing.