Bryan's Toxic Exes

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠️: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐀𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.

       ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Bryan attended school in the human world, before attending Camp Oasis, for the first time.

Bryan had a few mortal boyfriends.

Each one was worse than the last. And each of them, caused him to transfer schools.

Bryan would set down boundaries. And they wouldn't be pleased with that.

He refused to have sex, even if they'd been dating for months. Because he wants a relationship built of love and understanding. Not of sex. So he'd refuse to do anything sexual.

This would piss his exes off.

His first boyfriend, dumped him after they got into an argument about this, and spread rumors around the school, that he was disloyal, and to not trust him.

He transfers schools, and falls in the same ditch.

His second boyfriend, dumps him, spreads rumors about him, and tries to force himself on him, but didn't succeed to.

He transfers schools again, and it repeats a third time.

His third boyfriend, dumps him, spreads rumors, and stalks him.

After that, his Dad took to homeschooling Bryan. That is, after they moved. That way so Bryan's third ex, couldn't stalk him anymore.

This is why, he flirts with multiple different guys, at Camp Oasis, and why he's surprised that he actually settled down, with someone.

Because he's been so unlucky, in past relationship, he didn't think he'd ever be lucky enough to find someone he'd actually settle down with.