Bryan's Worries

Bryan worries that Inpu will start thinking he's cheating, when he's not.

He loves Inpu very much, and doesn't think little of him.

This worry stims from his mothers disloyalty to Hephaestus.

Back when Bryan attended school in the human realm. He had a few mortal boyfriends.

They'd only get together with him, due to his beauty. They were attracted to his beauty, not him as a person.

One of the things each of his mortal exes had in common, aside from that, is they were quick to accuse him of cheating, all because he sets boundaries.

In each relationship, he sets the boundary of not wanting to have sex, simply because they've been dating for awhile. He wants a relationship built on love and understanding. Not sex. So, he refuses to do anything sexual.

His exes would think he's just playing hard to catch, and think he'll change his mind, if they've dated for a couple or few months.

He didn't, and this pissed them off. They'd accuse him of cheating, all because he refuses to have sex with them.

They'd break up with him, after getting into an argument, and would spread rumors around the school that he's being disloyal, if he refuses to have sex, after being in a relationship for a couple or few months.

So, Bryan fears being accused again of being disloyal. When he's not being disloyal.

Over time, he tells Inpu this, and Inpu is quick to reassure him that he knows him. He knows he didn't inherit his mothers disloyalty. And that he wouldn't throw away their love, their marriage, all because of Aphrodites poor commitment skills.

Bryan is reassured by Inpu's understanding, trust, and love. And he once again, can't help but be surprised, that he got so lucky, to have Inpu as his beloved husband.