Bryan and Mors bond over Mommy Issues and Identity Crisis's

Bryan hates Mors, for what he did to his family, and for what he did to Kaiba.

But, they manage to find common ground, regarding their mommy issues.

And they bond over mommy issues.

Mors finds he can rant about his problems with Thanatos and Keres, to Bryan, without feeling like talking about his emotions, makes him weak.

And Bryan finds he can rant about his mothers less than good parenting 'skills', without having to worry about someone who cares for him, wanting to throw hands with his mother.

When their conversations drift to Mors's true form. Bryan listens intently, like he's been doing during their other conversations.

And he admits he gets it. After discovering his true form, that Thanatos kept hidden from him. He feels like a monster, just from that form. His own skin, now feels alien to him.

He admits he feels the same. After the Seductive Rose transformed his appearance, back when he was controlled by them. He never felt the same in his own skin, again.

Even after changing his appearance to resemble Helios. He still doesn't feel right in his skin.

He also admits, even before crossing paths with the Seductive Rose. His mother made him not feel right, in his own skin, years prior. Just, that the feeling worsened, because of the Seductive Rose.

He goes on to say that he still doesn't like him. And that he still hates him, for hurting his family. And for hurting Kaiba.

But, that he understands the identity crisis that Mors is going through. And that he understands it might not go away.

Mors says he still doesn't like him. But that he finds him tolerable, and relatable, to a degree.