Bryan's Clingy and Touch Starved

Bryan is clingy. His mother loves hugs, don't get him wrong.

But, she's not exactly very parental. So, the Aphrodite children hugging her, kinda makes them feel a bit awkward.

Bryan's first year, at Camp Oasis, was a mess. His second year, started out very rocky. Because talk about his first year happened, and that kinda influenced the new campers view of him.

When things settled down, and Bryan actually made new friends, and they assured him they didn't hold his first year, against him. Bryan slowly began to open up.

He became clingy, real quick. But, he also wanted to respect boundaries, so he wouldn't initiate the hugs, he'd let the others initiate it first, and then he'd gently cling to them.

His new friends, noticed he was pretty clingy, and touch starved, at the same time. And when they learned that, after what happened last year, he shut himself up, at his mothers summer home, for months. They took it upon themselves to give him the positive touch, he's yearning for.

Dranne, with the help of Momiji and Magnus, set up a picnic, invite Bryan and the others, and they spend hours eating, drinking, chatting, playing games, and relaxing.

They make sure to give Bryan plenty of positive touch and positive attention.

Bryan doesn't catch on, until the closing of the relaxing event, and he begins to tear up, and break down crying, at their kindness.

Before going their separate ways, for the evening, they give Bryan a big group hug, and say that anytime he needs some comfort hugs, it's okay to just, hug them. Or to cuddle up to them.

Bryan thanks them, for their kindness, and for their understanding.

When Bryan returns to his mothers summer home, he tells Jyles of the afternoons events, and Jyles is happy, that his friend has new friends, better friends, even. Who have his back, in his time of recovery.

Bryan and Jyles spend the rest of the evening, with Jyles giving Bryan cuddles of his own, and the two just chat for awhile.