Bryan considered leaving Camp Oasis

Bryan was a wreck, after finally being freed from the Seductive Rose.

He hid himself away, at his mothers summer home.

But, while he was a weeping mess of trauma and loneliness. 

He considered leaving Camp Oasis, fully.

Sure, he was staying at his mothers summer home. But, that is still relatively close to Camp Oasis.

After being alone, in his trauma. He considered leaving, because staying wasn't doing him any favors.

Then River came along. The first person to even want to interact with him, after being on his own for months.

Bryan, had developed, a small amount, of new found hope.

But he was still considering leaving.

It wasn't until he accidently freed Jyles, and their rocky friendship began, where he slowly considered staying.

Jyles, became his anchor.

Bryan knows he's not a touchy feely person, and would try to respect that. But at the same time, he was majorly touch starved, and still massively in his self hate, stage.

Jyles, after warming up a bit, to Bryan. Let Bryan hug him, and he'd hug back. He'd go on walks with Bryan, out in the gardens, he'd made sure Bryan started properly eating again, as he wasn't in the best health, due to not eating well, those past months.

Basically, Jyles became his care taker.

When the new campers at Camp Oasis, gave Bryan a chance, despite hearing about what happened last year, Bryan, while thankful, immediately thought he was dreaming, and that he'd wake up, to find he's mostly alone again.