Brypu's fear of being parents

Bryan and Inpu, had a discussion, after freshly being married, on if they wanted to have kids.

They both knew discussing that topic right away, would feel a bit rushed. But, with the Seductive Rose still around. They didn't want to possibly regret, not having that discussion, should either of them not survive.

As chances were high, that not everyone would make it out alive. After all, not many campers from last year, survived the Seductive Rose's reign.

Both Bryan, and Inpu, agreed they wanted to have children.

They also both, shared their fears of being parents.

Inpu's fears, laid with being seen as boring, and too strict. He wanted to be seen as fun, but he's also used to being on the stricter side.

Bryan fears, laid with being like his mother. Putting expectations on their children, pressuring them to be like him, being too overbearing, or too nosy, when it comes to their love life. As well as making them feel like they had to follow in his footsteps, rather than them have their own identity.

He hated how his mother, took away his sense of self identity. He had hoped to rediscover his self identity, when coming to Camp Oasis, for the first time. Only to have his sense of identity stolen from him, again.

For the longest time, he thought of himself, a monster. A weak, useless, puppet. But a monster, nonetheless.

So, years later, after being brought back to life, and defeating the Seductive Rose, once and for all.

Bryan expressed his sadness, to their children. In how they had been outcasts, as he had been, due to the influence of the Seductive Rose.

He expressed how he was sorry, that they went through something so similar, to what he went through.

The Brypu family, sat down together, and had a good cry.