Bryan..harmed himself in the past

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠️: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦. 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤.

         ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Bryan knew he was a demigod, but didn't want to go to Camp Oasis, only to deal with demigods being all like 'Oh, he's the Son of Aphrodite, so we already know him, because of that'.

They'd assume to know about him, just because he's a Child of Aphrodite.

So, for the longest time, he'd refuse to go to Camp Oasis.

At one point, he goes through a spiral, mentally and emotionally.

He hates that Aphrodite is his Godly parent. He hates that he has her blood, coursing through his veins.

So, in a particularly bad spiral. He, carves Rose's into his skin.

He makes a full recovery, but has scars.

He hides them with concealer, whenever Aphrodite would stop by for a visit.

He'd hide it when he attended public school, but stopped hiding them when his Dad began having him homeschooled.

He's not ashamed of his scars. He just doesn't want to deal with his mothers judgemental behavior, regarding any of her children, having scars.