Bryan forgets to breathe, sometimes

Bryan is still getting used to being brought back to life, after 5 years.

Aside from being able to finally relax, after the final defeat of the Seductive Rose.

He's finally able to properly catch up, with Inpu, their kids, and with his friends.

But, he still suffers from fatigue here and there.

After talking to Ciaran, once more. It was determined he most likely would continue to suffer from fatigue, for quite some time, until further notice even.

Because, he's been dead for 5 years. And even with the soul bound removed, and even with the Seductive Rose gone, once and for all.

His body is still adjusting to being alive again, after being dead for so long.

It is also due to him still getting used to being alive again, that he sometimes forgets to breathe.

He didn't need to breathe, when he was dead. So, needing to breathe again, takes time to get completely used to again.

When he forget to breathe, it's usually when he's asleep. So he'll often wake up gasping, trying to catch his breathe.

This worries Inpu and their children. This also causes them to keep a close eye on Bryan, once more, due to how severe this part of his recovery, still is.