4- The Saw

Mercedes
Washington Lodge
00:55

Mercedes groaned as she woke up, her vision blurry.

"Fuck." She grumbled, rubbing her eyes. "God, my head." She held her head, sitting up in bed.

"Shit." She mumbled, getting up, quickly pocketing her phone before stumbling to the door. She reached out, gripping the handle, only for it not to turn. "What?" She mumbled, trying to turn it again. "Why would it be locked?" She grumbled, looking back to the bed, to see Josh's bag gone.

"What the fuck?" She huffed, stumbling over to her own bag and rifling through it, pulling out her makeup bag, reaching into it and pulling out a hair pin.

"God, I hope this works." She mumbled to herself, kneeling in front of the doorknob. She straightened the hair pin our before sticking it in the lock. She wiggled it around, exhaling once the door popped open. "Thank fuck."

She stood up and walked out of the room, seeing red balloons pointing to a certain direction.

"The fuck..?" Mercedes looked at the balloons, seeing candles as well. "Romantic." She grumbled, walking down the stairs. She looked at the balloons, seeing they were pointing to the basement. "No thanks." She muttered, looking around the first floor.

"Guys? Ash? Josh? Chris?" She called out, walking around the lodge until she reached the front door, seeing that it was open slightly.

"Fuck, shit, shit." She grumbled, huffing and leaving the lodge and walking down the stairs, seeing footprints.

Brave +1

She stumbled through the snow, her head still pounding as she followed the footprints. She looked around, seeing crows flying through the forest.

"Why the fuck are there so many crows?" She grumbled, continuing to follow the footprints until she reached the shed.

"Huh.." She hummed, seeing the footprints lead to the door.

"Oh my god! CHRIS! You CAN'T LET ME DIE!" Mercedes' eyes widened as she heard the scream.

"Sounds like Ash.." She mumbled, slowly entering the shed.

"AAHHH!!! NO CHRIS!" What Mercedes heard made her steps halt.

"OH GOD JOSH!!" Mercedes inhaled harshly at Ashley's screaming, quickly running around the corner, seeing Chris standing in front of a lever, sobbing. She looked up, seeing Ashley and Josh tied up, a saw slowly making its way to Josh.

"Josh.." She whispered. "Oh God! Josh!" She called out, running to the metal door, shaking it. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"Cedes!" Josh called out, his tone breathy.

"Fuck, what the fuck!" She sobbed, looking up at him as she shook the door.

She saw Josh blink quickly and look around, breathing heavily as the saw got closer to him.

"Chris! Chris, fuck! Don't- don't let her see!" Josh screamed, sobbing.

Chris rushed over and gripped Mercedes trying to turn her away but the saw already started ripping into Josh.