Chapter 1: Past life | Intro

ׂ╰┈➤1930.

You met Alastor in a radio studio. He wears all brown and wears a glasses. You were new there and a little nervous for your new career. Thankfully that Alastor guy was friendly and insisted to show you around the studio. He was also known as the most talented broadcaster of the company.

After the tour you and Alastor walked into the kitchen to have some hot coffee. Alastor sat on a chair and watches you preparing coffee for both of you to drink. He was gazing at you up and down as if he wanted you for himself.

"Hot or cold?" You asked,

"You're hot." He whispered. You turned around and raises an eyebrow, "What was that?"

Alastor shrugged but keeps on smiling anyways, "I would like Hot." He said as you did what he said.

•A little time skips•

Three months of working as his assistant in the radio studio. Alastor asked you on a date and you accepted it. Everyday, Alastor would visit your home and his happiness only increased when he learned that you were living alone.

One day, he asked if he could stay over at your place and you agreed. You both had the day off and wanted to bond at your home.

Alastor was so loving to you even though you two had only recently started dating. The one day that Alastor stayed at your house has turned into weeks, months.

"(Y/N) What if I just live here?" Alastor asked while sitting on the sofa with you and listening to the radio. "Mom said it's crazy that you can't do it until you're married." You said to Alastor while reading the newspaper. Alastor came closer to you and rested his head on your shoulder, "We're the only ones here, please (Y/N) I want you next to me."

You sighed and placed down the newspaper that you were reading. You look at him and he was already making a puppy eyes, you rolled your eyes and just giggled, "Fine..."

"Yes!! I love you darling!"

"I love you too alastor."

--

After several months, you gave your sweet Yes and agreed to live with Alastor. Alastor had asked if you wanted to live with him in his own house which was in the middle of the forest.

"Isn't that in the middle of the woods? How can we go shopping? It's so far from town," you asked Alastor.

You were both in the radio studio and on a break. While Alastor was cleaning his mic, he spoke to you with his cheerful smile, "Don't you worry darling, I will take care of everything."

Since you trusted Alastor, you did not hesitate to accept his request. You felt that this was a new beginning in your life. The next morning, you and Alastor were packing your bags to leave early.

"That was very thoughtful of you," Alastor said as he continued packing his clothes. In return, he added, "Oh, and I spoke to your manager about giving you time off to prepare for our future child, HAHA!"

You could feel your face getting redder and redder, "We haven't even..."

Alastor stopped and turned his head to you, "So you wanted to do it huh?" He smirked and just laugh it off, "Better to finish packing dear."

'This guy is teasing me.' you thought while still blushing.

---

You took a seat in Alastor's car and began the long and quiet drive to his home. The sun was still up, yet the forest was so dark, it felt like nighttime.

You began thinking about the unusual location of his home and wondered why it was so far away from town. You started to fall asleep, the drive being so long and quiet.

After a long ride, alastor wake you up.

"Wake up darling we're here." He spoke softly.

You groaned and rubbed your eyes. He opened the car door for you as you stepped out from his car. There you saw his house, it was big than you could ever imagine.

You tilt your head, 'He has a bigger house than mine. But he lives alone?'

Alastor walked up to you carrying your bags. He was such a gentleman, "Welcome darling let's get in." He said then the two of entered his house.

As soon as you stepped into his house, you can't help but to notice the colours of his house. It was all Red and brown. Your eyes wandered around and saw some old pictures of him with his mother.

'so likes the colour red huh.'

Alastor lead you to the living room and god knows the design was luxurious.

'HE WORKS IN A RADIO STATION AND OWNED A LUXURIOUS HOUSE?!' You thought again. You sat on the couch while waiting for alastor.

After a few minutes of silence, you began to wonder where Alastor was. "Where could he be?" you asked yourself.

Suddenly, Alastor popped out and startled you. You glared at the brunette, who laughed playfully. "Is that funny? I almost had a heart attack!"

Alastor sat next to you and embraced you, saying, "Sorry, love, muwa."

"Oh whatever."

"Don't be mad, you're so cute when you get angry."

"Alright, alright."

"Want to see our bedroom?" Alastor asked, and you nodded. He kissed you on the lips and took your hand, "Let's go upstairs."

Alastor opened the door for you and to your shock the bedroom was huge, "What do you think?" Alastor questioned.

"It's wonderful al!" Your eyes shimmered and there's only one thing that caught your eyes. A reindeer antlers that was hanging on alastor's desk. He walked up to you and touched your shoulder, "Oh don't worry my darling, it's a decoration."

Or so you thought...