❝CHAPTER 8❞

ׂ╰┈➤A little rough.

[⚠️SEXUAL AND SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️]

--

Narrative:

You jumped when you saw a green cuff on your neck and chain wrapped on alastor's hand forcing you to lean in closer. "The fuck are you trying to convey you bastard?!" You angrily yelled and it makes him angrier.

(🥺)

His aura darkened, his antlers grew and his smile was getting wicked. He suddenly zipped your mouth with his magic, "You're gonna regret saying his name."

You can't do anything, you can't ask Charlie for help because of what Alastor did to your mouth. His tongue traveled on your neck while one of his hands was on your thigh. He removed your top shirt and continued to molest it. And someone knocked on the door,

"Al? Where is (Y/N), breakfast is ready." Charlie said. Alastor stopped what he was doing to you as he stared at you with radio dials in his eyes,

"Play along if you want to help your dear friend on her depts." Alastor said on your ear. You gulped as he removed the spell on your mouth.

"I-i'm here Charlie!" You tried not to stutter.

"Great! Come down breakfast is ready!".

"I'll catch up on you guys, I'll just take a shower." You added, Charlie agreed and left Alastor's doorstep.

Alastor dropped you and returned to his original state, "Be thankful that Charlie called for me. Otherwise, you would've been wrecked by me already." Alastor said sharply.

You glared at him and walked past him, "Shut the fuck up."

"Don't dare to test me now, darling. I still own you head to toe--from heart to soul HAHAHA" He cackles to himself as you walked away and joined Charlie and the others.

---

Alastor's POV

Maybe she thought she was safe now Charlie interrupted what I had to do (Y/N) HAHAHA, that foolish woman. No matter what you do to me, I'll do everything to get back to what we used to be. "Hmmnh." I silently chuckled. "I still love you (Y/N)." I SAID to myself, "And I loved you even more when I found out you were a killer." I laughed like crazy as I exited my room

Your POV

While we were eating breakfast Angel Dust suddenly bust into the door and walked to Husk. Angel groaned and stretched his back like he had a rough day, wait he left the hotel last night?

"Goodmorning angel." Charlie greeted. "Mornin' toots." He stretched again and spotted me beside Sir. Pentious

"Heya (Y/N) could you help me?" He sat Infront of me as his back face me.

"Help with what?" I asked, "Could you give me a small massage my back hurts after sucking 12 dicks after by after." He sighed as if he wanted to end his whole career.

Right he's Angel Dust, the famous pornstar of the city. I've seen his posters everywhere. I couldn't help asking, "Uhm angel? How big are the dicks of the demons you entertain?" I blushed at my sudden question.

I can feel angel's smirk behind, "Why did you ask?" he snarled.

"Erm, nothing..." I looked away embarrassed while massaging his back. "There are many big dicks in hell, female or male demons. Most of the other female pornstars, they change their pussies to dicks." Then he shrugged.

I kept thinking about what Alastor did to me earlier, what if Charlie didn't call? What if something happened to us? I remember he got 9 inches, but I don't know if his grew or what.

'Fuck, I hope not.'

My thoughts cut off when alastor showed up beside me, i rolled my eyes at him and continued to give angel a massage.

"Spill the story darling." He said.

"Well your bitch here asked if demons' dick is huge so i just tell her." After that, angel thanked me and went to flirt with husk, while i was left with alastor on the couch.

"Curious about my dick?" He asked softly, hoping either Charlie or the others could hear him.

"No." Lies.

"The truth."

"I'm not curious and i don't want it... Anymore." I whispered the last part.

Alastor laughed and leaned into my neck, "Do you wanna take a glimpse darling?"

"No as simply as making a coffee Al." I said to him and watch the others talking with each other.

Suddenly, Alastor moved so close to me that i could feel his breath on my ear.

"I know you want it." He smirked.

I scoffed, "How can you be so sure?" I raises an eyebrow.

"I'm so sure and you'll know it."

I stood and had enough of his presence. I passed by husk and angel dust when I smelled something strange. I look at angel who was busy flirting with Husk, I smell him and backend away covering my nose.

"Ew! Angel, I think the purf was too much....um..." Suddenly my vision changed and at an unexpected time, I passed out again.

Alastor's POV

That's what I'm saying hahahaha? "(Y/N)!!" Charlie ran into her and checked her. I approached, "Don't worry Charlie, it looks like she smelled something she didn't want in Angel dust's perfume." I explained with a grin. Then vaggie stood glaring at angel, "That's from valentino! Take a bath first angel dust!!".

Vaggie is right, the perfume is from Valentino. A smoke that comes from him and it can activate sex hormones in demons. My smirk widened and stole the chance, "No worry Charlie, I'll take good care of her."

Charlie looked so worried, "are you sure al? You took care of her since last night."

I nodded and picked my darling up from the floor, "I got her." Charlie thankfully nodded. I walked upstairs with (Y/N) in my arms.

"Let the fun part begin, shall we~?"