❝Chapter 20❞

╰┈➤As you said before...

(Changed the photo theme)

----

Your POV

I wear a red dress and a red shoes to match his colour in his demon form. Are you crazy?

I gaze upon myself to the mirror as some quick flashbacks flooded my brain. "You're beautiful (Y/N)." suddenly said a voice behind which made me jump a bit. "The fudge Alastor-- Stop doing that already!" I shouted and calmed down a little. Alastor chuckled as he fixed his glasses. "That will never happen again, I will disappear from your life (Y/N).." Alastor said with a sad tone. "That's what you want right?" He added. I think about it for a moment until he reaches his hand to me,

"May I take you out on a date?" He asked, then i accepted his hand with a nod.

---

Alastor's POV

There are many memories that took place in the times when we were only human. I still remember her first day at the Radio Studio, she loved to take care of me and always made me coffee. Oh my dear (Y/N) must we have to end up like this?

As I held her hand in the middle of silence, my chest felt a sharp pain as it furiously beats for her name. She's even wearing my favorite understated red,

'I love you so much (Y/N).' I can't force her if she doesn't want to fix it. It's better that I let her go than force her love, after all it was all my fault. I took a glance on her and she was looking gorgeous tonight.

"Here we are." I began stopping Infront of a grand restaurant. Her jaw dropped seeing all gold restaurant, "Y-you're taking me here? But Al it's too expensive."

I laughed innocently, "Oh (Y/N)— you never changed as well, I'm an Overlord (Y/N). Shall we?" I let go of her hand and open the door for her. She smiled and walked in, as well i did after her.

We ate and talked deeply. He asked about the Hotel and said hello to Charlie. Finally, I could get the last chance to see her lively smile. Her human form, i missed that, it's like... Everything came back.

(Both of you and alastor wears the same human form when you were alive from the 1930's.)

Can't we get back together (Y/N)? While she talks, my heart aches like a needle in a thread. "What's the matter Al? You seems to be zoning out." She said and chuckled.

'Please stop smiling at me that way.'

---

Narrative:

After the dinner, Alastor led you into somewhere you didn't know. You let him since it'll be the last night you'll see him.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"It's a surprise my darling." Alastor said. The both of you walked fastly until you arrived at a place that was familiar to you.

"If it's useless..." You rolled your eyes then Alastor laughed at what you said. "Do not worry."

Alastor led you to a dim building while still holding your hands, he opened a door and turned on the lights. Now you realized and recognised the place.

"H-how did you..." You mumbled as your eyes began to water. Alastor watches you as your eyes roam around the place. "What does this mean Al?" You look at him directly in his eyes while he is gazing at his old stuff. "I just want to show you— our first meeting..." He took a deep breath, "You don't even know but when you first came here to the Radio Studio you attracted me."

Touching the table, his smiles turned into a heartbroken frown, touching his chest while his eyes watered. "I love you (Y/N)..." He said then he looked at you.

"Goodbye my love." He added then slowly walked to you. He cupped your cheek and rested his forehead against yours, "Al..." You whispered as both of your eyes were closed.

Your moments interrupted when a tall man entered the studio, "Salutations!! So the news was true, The great Alastor is a fucking Demon who has returned."

"Uhh who are you again?" Alastor shrugged (But without his smile). The man got angry and stomped his foot to the floor. "Don't fool me! Now, I'll be rich if I just get your head!" He suddenly held out a knife.

"Do you mind? I am having a final loving moment here. If I leave you, I don't have time for useless people." said Alastor, then the man screeches and charges towards Alastor. Alastor sighed and looked at the man with a glare on his eyes, "Fool."

Before Alastor could kill that unknown man. You quickly grabbed your pocket knife and slit that man's throat. Alastor was stunned to speak as you killed that Human on your own hands. Then in a brutal moment, you stabbed that man's eyes making him scream in pain. Alastor's devilish grin returned as the blood stained his shoes but he didn't mind it.

'You never failed to satisfy me.' Alastor thought.

You stopped and stood realizing what you did, somehow you killed someone wearing your human self, again. You dropped the knife on the floor, the blood was all over you.

"I-i think we should...---" Alastor's finger rushed you and pulled you into a warm embrace, "I'll clean this up and..." Alastor flicked his fingers to clean the blood off of your dress, "Now leave and wait for me on the side dark hallways." He whispered, then you left him and as you told.

Alastor's smile widen as he look down on the mess, "Ah~ You turned me on." He used his power to clean up the mess. 'must resist Alastor....'

After cleaning he spotted you unbothered from what she did. He dusted off his tuxedo and tapped your shoulder, "Let's go home." Alastor muttered, then you turned to him and then hug him. Alastor was quite in shock, "I... I don't want to lose you Alastor." You whispered as you tightened your embrace.

A second, he hugged back. "I don't wanna lose you too my darling (Y/N) but are you sure with your answer?" He ensured.

You nodded and pulled Alastor for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you back passionately, a tear escaped from your eye as your hearts bumps.

The both of you pulled away, a flustered can be seen on your faces.

"I love you (Y/N)~." Then he rested his head near your neck sending shivers down your spine, you can feel his breaths on your neck.

"I-i love you too Alastor."

His hand travels on your neck and gently bites your neck creating a hickey, "We should go now (Y/N)" he whispered. 'Gosh, he sound sexy.' You tensed up while blushing so damn red.

Alastor carried you bridal style walking and didn't care about the stares of Humans.

---

“Shall i continue?”