❝CHAPTER 6❞

ׂ╰┈➤ Familiar, hm?

-----

Alastor's POV

That demon is quite familiar and i have the guts to take her in Charlie's hotel, i don't i can feel it and i have to find it out soon. I feel like we're connected somehow.

Narrative:

Alastor lead you to a hotel and opened the door for you, (HMMM) Alastor was greeted by the princess of hell. "Hello Alastor!" She was cheerful and full of happiness.

You tilt your head and look over to the radio demon who was smiling the who time. "Oh hello! You've bought guess i see hehe" She giggled.

"This is (Y/N) and she'll be staying here in the hotel."

Charlie Morningstar approached you and enthusiastically shook your hand. "Hello, I'm Charlie Morningstar! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!"

"Uhh hi?" was all you can say, completely surprised by her greeting.

Alastor put his hand on your shoulder and said, "Why don't you introduce (Y/N) to the others? I'll be back soon."

Charlie abruptly agreed. "Of course!"
She continued. "Come this way, (Y/N), I'll introduce you to my pals."

You gave Alastor a nod of thanks and followed Charlie. Alastor left as you stayed with Charlie and the others. "And this is the bar, and this is the bartender Husk. Oh and this is Angel Dust, Niffty, and Vaggie!" She said excitedly.

You shyly waved your hand at them to greet them, "H-hi, I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you all." Charlie chuckled in delight. "Oh and there's one more person we need to introduce you to, and that would be Sir. Pentious. He's asleep right now but you'll meet him soon." You nodded and looked at the ground.

Charlie noticed your shyness and giggled. "Oh, you're so shy but it's okay, you'll get used to it here."

You smiled to her, "Thank you Charlie." She giggled again and embraced you into a hug, "Ah! Nice to know that we're having another girl!!".

---

"Why, (Y/N)?" Charlie pouted knowing that you don't want a room yet unless Alastor gives the approval. Vaggie rolled her eyes as she realised that Alastor was manipulating you. "I can see what that bastard(Alastor) is doing." Vaggie referred to you.

You couldn't help but chuckle a little bit and responded, "It's okay, Vaggie and Charlie. If it weren't for Alastor, I would still be on the streets." You nervously said.

Vaggie's eyes widened as she asked, "You made a deal with him?"

You slowly nodded, "uhmm yes." You blunted. Vaggie sighed and face palmed then walked up towards you. She placed the both of her hands on your shoulders, "You have no idea what he is (Y/N)." She stared at you like you were a lost soul.

You stared at her back, "W-what?" Vaggie groaned and said, "Did you just died from earth and don't know what he is?".

"I died on 1933." You said like you weren't scared of the consequences ahead.

"Listen (Y/N), that Radio demon isn't the kindest demon you've met. He's a deal maker in exchange for your soul, now that you had a deal with him his leash probably choked on your soul now." Vaggie explained leaving you surprised.

'Alastor never mentioned anything.'

Charlie cleared her throat and bump into you, "I'm pretty sure that (Y/N) isn't just the only one who sold her soul here... Ahaha... :3" Charlie nervously said.

--- TIME SKIP ---

It's night in hell and Alastor still hasn't returned to the Hazbin hotel but Charlie and Vaggie took care of you. You have also met Sir. pentious which he was so nice towards you. Angel dust, on the other hand, can't stop the itch of his mouth to ship you and Alastor.

Angel sat beside you on the couch with a drink on his hand, "So what's your deal with smiles sugar?" He's drunk yes.

"I just met him this afternoon." You stated but angel just moaned out of nowhere and laid his head unto your shoulder, "Smiles never invited someone to stay here in the hotel, and you just made a deal with him which you've already sold your soul to him."

You sighed sadly, "I know..." You replied then you think about Shani again, It's for her not for myself.

'What I did was for Shani, so whatever that Radio Demon tells me to do, I will just follow.' You said in your mind.

After having a bond with Angel Dust, everyone returned into their bedroom and slept while you left downstairs waiting for Alastor on the couch. You bit your thumb and wanted to know more about alastor, so you run upstairs and check for his bedroom door.

You roam around the hallways and analyze each door. Each door has their names on it and there you saw his, Alastor.

You took a breath and hold the door nob and began to open his door. It was pitch black, you turned on the lights and entered his room closing the door behind you.

You watched inside his room. Inside his room, you don't see any picture frames hanging on his walls. The only thing there is a Reindeer antlers hanging on top of his desk next to his bed. "Hmm." You shrugged and continued checking. You approached his desk and there was what looked like a drawer, you opened the drawer and there's only one picture frame. You see a man with brown hair, glasses and brown clothes, his eyes tell it all.

"Alastor?" you raise an eyebrow questioning yourself. Then your eyes moved on the woman beside him in the picture. Her face was scratched away, you put the photo frame aside and searched for something else.

You found a photo album that says, 'From the 1932'. You open it and see old photos of Alastor when he was still alive on earth. "This is him, I knew it." You whispered seeing his name below. Your eyes widened when you saw your name on it too, "What does this mean?" Your heart pounded fast as you looked deeply into his Photo album.

You were sweating and skipped to the next page, and there you saw your photo from the 1930.

"I-i-it's me???" You muttered. Feeling dizzy you dropped the album. You panted and looked down on the floor.

"Could that be.... Alastor and i met in 1930?" You whispered, picking up the album back into your hands you continue to swipe for more.

As you swipe the other page... There it was confirmed that you and Alastor had already met when you were alive.

"A fucking photo that shows that he married me."

A photo that shows you were kissing him while embracing with each other.

Your thoughts were cut off when you tried to stand but failed, you felt a terrible headache and fell on the floor. You couldn't control it when a red figure appeared infront of you and approached you.

Then there was a sudden black out.