❝CHAPTER 5❞

ׂ╰┈➤ 20 years later...

Your POV

After what had happened from the past i could barely remember each other of my human past life. I died and slowly not remembering them all not even what was my cause of death was. Is this what ever demons had gone through?

I'm a demon with no horns, no tails or sharp claws. My skin is white, my eyes are all red, has a huge as lashes and a long (H/C) hair that wasn't even tied, i look like a freaking white lady if you put it together.

I'm staying with a friendly little demon that i know ever since i got into hell. She was adorable and yet scary if she's mad.

(Choose your outfit in hell👊)

That little demon's name is Shani.

As I walked back to where Shani and I lived, I was surprised by what I saw. "What are you doing?!!" I screamed while pushing and pulling the other nasty demons away from Shani, I protected her. "That demon doesn't pay her debt!".

"yeah right! so we'll kill her!" The demons was yelling so i yelled, "ENOUGH!"

"Hey, stop it, you guys are infuriating! Let me pay Shani's debt for you next month." I said to them. They turned, looked at each other, and laughed at me.

"You? You don't even have a job!" They laughed again and stopped. "Okay, so we'll give you a month to pay the one-million debt that this demon owes." After receiving an insult from an other demon all of them left.

I sighed and turned around and faced Shani, glaring down at her, "We need to talk Shani."

She groaned and sat on a dirty ground, "I'm sorry I didn't know..." She murmur. I sat beside her and asked, "Why did you do it shani?" I asked softly.

"I was gambling, drugging and drinking (Y/N). I'm so sorry..." She explained with tear in her eyes. I hush and hugged her, "don't worry I'll figure something else, for now please stay in here while I'm gone okay?" I kissed her forehead and stood.

'It will be a long journey for me.'

I packed a few clothes and essential items and headed out of the town part of the Hell Pride Ring to look for a job. On my way down, I saw Shani waiting for me outside the door.

I approached her and gave her a tight hug. "I'm so sorry, Shani." I rubbed her back gently and said, "I will come back when I find work. I promise."

Then I left Shani's home and headed out on my own, determined to make things right. I walked and walked in search of a job but... all I saw were porn studios on the street. Well, what else could I expect? I was in Hell.

I was busy looking for work when someone grabbed my bag. "THIEF!" I screamed and ran after the snatcher.

After a few minutes of running, I was exhausted and gave up. I sat down on the sidewalk and began to cry. "Sorry Shani."

I hugged my knees and began to cry.

"Poor girl."

I look up to whoever that voice was. He was a tall demon and wears too much red. "Leave me demon." i hopelessly said and just bowed my head on my arms looking stupid. I heard him chuckled, "Poor you, maybe no one loves you HAHA just kidding."

I growled and began to walk away from that weird demon. His aura is dangerous, i can feel it. It is the best way to just walk away. I keep on walking and walking but to my fail, he was behind me.

"I see that you're alone. Do you somehow looking for a job?" He questioned and wait-- how did he know that i was looking for a job?

I stopped walking and face him. It feel like my world was in a slow motion pace. I can now look into his figures clearly, "Uhh yes." I began then he grinned widely, "Let's make a deal then."

I raised an eyebrow, "What?" For Shani's sake I'll do everything.

"I'll give you a work that pays you money and in exchange, you'll do whatever i say."

"Pfft, what kind of deal is this? It's too simple." I smirked and gave him a little chuckle. "Hmm, well, you decide, do we have a deal?" A green light shines from out of nowhere, and his eyes sparkle with red.

I take a deep breath and shake his hand. "Deal." Green lightning crashes between us.

"Now because you made a deal with me, it's written in the contract. Follow me." He said.

"But you haven't even told me your name." I reply.

"Ah yes, I'm Alastor, the Radio Demon of Hell, and you are?" He adjusted his glasses,

"I'm (Y/N), just a normal demon in Hell." I said with a soft smile on my face,

"Hello (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." He answered and returned my smile. "Hope we can get along too."

He touched my back and my heart suddenly raced faster than ever. I touched my chest and i could feel it, alastor noticed it and reassured me. "Don't worry darling, i won't bite." He chuckled and sighed in relief.

"Right."

"Now my darling! Let's go!" He said cheerfully as he began to walk, i shrugged and followed him from behind.

Narrative:

The two failed couple met in hell and didn't remembered each other. Alastor is an Overlord and (Y/N) is just a normal demon in hell, how come they forgot about each other?

Well first things first, hell changed (Y/N)'s appearance and barely recognisable. Alastor is blinded by his pride and hungry for power, he barely even remembered that he had a wife who he killed.

(Y/N)'s first entrance in hell was terrible, she was depressed and would cry all the time. Until day by day in hell when she met the kind demon named Shani.

(Y/N) Has an ex mark on her stomach which it can be covered by clothes she wear. For real, she didn't know how she got an ex mark on her stomach. Because alastor killed their own child when she was pregnant.