❝CHAPTER 11❞

ׂ╰┈➤Unwanted guest.

----

As i returned to the hazbin hotel with alastor holding my hand...

"Hold up!! What's the meaning of this?!" Angel smirked right at us while drinking a bottle of sake with husk. Charlie beamed in joy and ran into us.

"Oh my gosh you guys are dating?!!!" She's excited.

"Well...." I was about to say anything but alastor stopped me. "Well, she's my wife." Pfft, was your wife.

"WAS, Alastor..." I rolled my eyes giggling. Charlie was so happy and so do angel dust, vaggie's face says otherwise.

"I'm happy for the both of you! But Al— don't you dare hurt her." Charlie pouted. I laughed at her cuteness. "Oh don't worry Charlie, i love her." Alastor said and put his hand on my waist. He loves physical touches.

"What about the deal?" Vaggie raises an eyebrow to Alastor. "Hm, it's a fair fair. After all i am going to remarry her." He glances at me as i smiled.

Narrative:

After chatting with you about alastor. The two of you went upstairs to have time with eachother on the terrace.

"Charlie we need to talk." Vaggie said as she walked over to Charlie on the couch. "What's a vaggie?" Vaggie sighed in a problematic way, "You
have to help (Y/N) to cancel her deal with alastor."

"huh? but they're lovers, and I don't have the ability to do that. Babe, you're overthinking it all don't worry." Charlie said hugging Vaggie on her shoulders. Vaggie looked down, 'This won't be okay...'

As they're in the middle of conversations, someone entered the hotel. Charlie and vaggie checked who was it.

"Hello! May we help you sir?" Charlie asked,

"Uhh yeah actually, I'm here to be redeemed." The demon guy said awkwardly.

Of course, Charlie was thrilled to have another guest over at the hotel, "Welcome!" She promptly dragged the guest around for a hotel tour.

-

You laid your head on Alastor's chest and fell asleep. He cradled you gently and noticed the same sickening aura that he sensed before.

Alastor grinned widely and his horns appeared. "Looks like an unwanted guest is returning." He whispered to himself not trying to wake you up.

- Back to downstairs -

Charlie has a friendly banter with the new visitor of the hotel along with the other residents, Angel dust, Niffty, Husk, Vaggie, Sir. Pentious, and his egg boys.

Vaggie was nonchalant and was distrustful towards the new guy. As he was going to introduce himself, the entire hotel started shaking and lightbulbs started sparking. Charlie and Vaggie were startled and Vaggie took out her weapon.

Alastor appeared infront of them. The demonic Radio demon form, he was huge and terrifying at the same time.

"Ohh that guy...." Angel dust uttered. The wind was too strong for him to handle.

"Alastor!?" Charlie exclaimed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU HOPELESS SOUL?"