❝CHAPTER 16❞ short

╰┈➤To be redeemed?

-----

Your POV

I've read the instructions from the book and carefully reading it while enjoying my cup of coffee that i obviously stole. I sat above a tree and closed it, "Alright, I'm ready to escape this shit hole."

I jump off from the tree and drew a pentagram on the ground then i cut my hand till it bleeds. Then the pentagram glows in bright red until it was slowly consuming my body, then all i remember was black.

Narrative:

Alastor was humming back to his room when suddenly he notices that your sinner soul isn't around. He quickly teleported into his bedroom and his instinct was right. Even tho he wears a smile but underneath it, he was completely mad gone.

He gripped his cane tightly, the nearby picture frame was destroyed by his intimidating aura.

"Charlieeeee!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He was getting more furious.

Vaggie and Charlie hurriedly to his room and found him in his demon form again

Vaggie and Charlie hurriedly to his room and found him in his demon form again. "Al, what's wrong?! Why are yo--" he didn't let her finish, he grabbed her neck and grip unto it.

"ALASTOR YOU BASTARD!-- aghk?!--..." Vaggie was choked by his shadow tentacles.

"Where. Is. (Y/N)?" His voice was mix with his demon voice with a glitch. He choked her so bad that Charlie's blood can be seen.

Then Lucifer busted in and kick him on his face causing Alastor to get a deep wound in each body. Lucifer was so mad that he also revealed his demonic form.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing you motherfucker?!" Lucifer being a scary king of hell. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!" Lucifer was about to slash his throat but was stopped by Charlie who was slowly healing herself.

"Dad enough.... It was my idea-... I helped (Y/N) out of here..." Charlie confessed. Lucifer understood his daughter and then went back to Alastor. He pick alastor's cane and broke it then he chained Alastor's arms and legs while he's still powerless.

(Just get on with it, we all know how powerful Lucifer is😀)

"You really need to be redeem you asshole. I can't believe you hurt that woman! What did she do to deserve it? As the King of Hell, i must punish you for your disobedient act, you nearly killed my daughter and you caused trouble in this Hotel." Lucifer explained and kneeled down on Alastor.

Alastor laughed softly, "What the hell are you talking about?". Lucifer rolled his eyes, "We'll try to cleanse your soul even tho you're not interested to be redeemed but it's for the best. That sinner who loved you deserved better so if you want to get her back, you need to change your ways and that's final." Lucifer sounded pissed when it comes to Alastor's presence.

The lucifer snapped Alastor's forehead making him falling asleep.

The king of hell carried her daughter bridal style, "Vaggie, alarm the others. It's not the Alastor they knew." Vaggie nodded and exited the room, as well as Lucifer carrying Charlie in his arms so that she can get some rest.