Chapter 3: Past life | Jealousy.

You were shaking until someone knocked on the bathroom door. "(Y/N) Darling? Is everything okay?" Holy fuck it's al!

"I-i uhmm... Yes, I'm fine! A-and you're home haha." You think you're about to go insane. After cleaning the bloodstains from your dagger, you quickly wrapped it with a random cloth and hid it underneath your clothes placing it above the laundry basket.

"Is everything okay darling? You know i came home early there's trouble at the party." Alastor said. Hearing those words making you remember the dance he did to Mimzy. You gripper into the basket but shook the thoughts anyway.

"Darling why's the bathroom door locked?" He questioned. You sighed and said, "Because i don't want you in here???"

"Aww don't be like that. Anyways I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom." With that, alastor walked away from the door and changed his clothes into PJ's.

Your heart was racing like it is about to explode. You wrapped yourself using towel and headed out from the bathroom. There you saw your husband alastor reading book with only one lamp turned on, good thing he was reading. You also changed and laid beside him wrapping your arms on his chest.

Alastor chuckled and rubs your hair gently, "How's baby?" He asked. "Baby is fine, hungry as always."

Then he heard you snored. Alastor gave a little chuckled and placed his book on the desk, giving you a sweet kiss on your forehead, "Goodnight my darling." He whispered and finally, he turn off the lamp.

--

You opened your eyes to the morning sun shining upon you and alastor wasn't by your side anymore, so you went downstairs and saw Alastor in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs. He noticed you and turned with a big smile, "Good morning, darling."

You sat down next to him and rubbed your tired neck. "Won't you be late for work at the radio studio?"

"Hmm, there's no work today!" Alastor replied with an enthusiastic smile. "Let's go shopping!".

You sighed and placed your hand on your forehead, 'Was it all about Mimzy?'

Alastor placed the food Infront of you. "Eat up darling, baby is pretty sure hungry." Then he went back on the stove to get his food.

---

You followed Alastor to town to shop for items for your future child. "Ah it's soo cute, can we buy this?" you said excitedly as you pointed to the baby crib.

"Of course, we'll take it darling." Alastor agreed with a playful smile. While walking through the mall with Alastor, someone called your name. "Hey (Y/N)! Is that you?!"

You turned and saw your childhood best friend Mike, who ran over and nearly collided with you. Alastor intervened, "Be careful, you might kill our child." Alastor kept smiling, however, as he saw the happiness on your face.

"My goodness, you've grown so tall Mike! So much has changed." You were elated to see your childhood best friend again.

The two of you shared a laugh with Mike and, of course, introduced him to Alastor. "This is Alastor, my husband. Alastor, this is Mike, my childhood friend."

Mike was thrilled to meet Alastor, saying, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Alastor!" Unfortunately, Alastor merely smiled and didn't reply.

"May we have lunch with Mike, Alastor, please?" you asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure darling, if that's what you want." You hold unto alastor's arm while trolling along with Mike.

"So you'll have a child soon, I'm happy for you dear friend." Mike said with a smile pasted on his face, meanwhile alastor was listening to your conversations. Talking about those silly memories you made with mike when you were little, this can't help Alastor to feel jealous.

'Keep talking it'll be your last.'

---

The three of you had lunch. It was time to go home but you insisted to let Mike stay to have dinner with you guys again. Alastor wanted to protest but it seems you're happy when Mike is around so he just agreed. 'I will definitely kill this guy.'

After a long day the you and alastor went back home with Mike.

You cooked dinner as the two waited in the dining area. Mike was impressed to have a huge home with alastor, but to his confusion...

"Why you don't have any maids, or whoever..." Mike asked while his eyes gazing around.

Alastor looked at his nails and replied, "It's for the best. I worked so hard for this house without my mother." He grinned avoiding eye contacts with mike, 'And to easily kill prey.'

"Dinner's ready!" You called as alastor was about to stand and help you, but that bastard mike ran to her hurriedly and grabbed the bowl of Jambalaya.

Alastor's eyes twitch and was trying his best to keep it cool. 'Fuck you.' he thought and keeps on smiling.

While eating dinner, You and Mike keeps on talking with each other while your husband was left hanging and listening to your stories. "HAHA! Our classmate on third grade was the worst." Mike exclaimed happily

He was observing Mike. Not until he made the mistake.

Mike suddenly placed his hand unto yours, "Congratulations to your married life (Y/N)."

"Thank you Mike^"

Alastor's eyes flinched and gripped unto the fork then it broke. You noticed Alastor staring at Mike and sensed that he had ill intentions. You slightly recoiled from Mike and asked nervously, "How's my jambalaya, Al?"

Alastor didn't break eye contact with Mike but his grin was unnerving. He finally replied, "The jambalaya is delicious, dear, but you can relax now--I'll take care of the dishes."

You nodded and stood as well as Mike. "I have to go home now (Y/N), my mother would be worry." He said, "Take care on your way home mike, see you!" The two of you hugged and let go.

Alastor's smile disappeared as soon as he saw you from the kitchen. He placed the dishes on the sink and began washing it. You called him, "Hey Al it's time for Mike to go home."

"Right my dear! Be there after washing the dishes." Alastor pasted a fake smile then.... A knife caught his eyes. His smile widen like a demon.

After he finished doing the dishes, Alastor announced that he would drive Mike out of the woods. "Be safe, you two! Especially you, Mike, you're so scared of everything!" you said jokingly.

Mike laughed and said, "Haha see you around (Y/N)." He got into the back seat of Alastor's car and watched as Alastor drove away. Alastor looked back at him through the mirror, his face full of intent.

As Alastor drove and drove, he got lost. Mike suspected something was up and asked, "Alastor? Where are we? Are we still far?

Alastor laughed, "Don't worry, it's a shortcut!" He lied to himself. 'Shortcut straight to hell.' He kept driving, determined to reach his destination.

Mike couldn't help it, "Stop the car alastor. I think you're up to something." He glared at alastor which it was soon noticed by the brunette killer.

"Alastor stop!!--" Mike reached unto the stirring wheel making the car crashed into a tree.

There's a quick black out as Mike ran out from the car and he was very dizzy, "ugh...." He groaned in pain feeling his head bleeding. Mike was suddenly pulled by a forceful hand and punched repeatedly on the ground. It was Alastor, his eyes were fuming red, his sincere smile turned into a demonic one. He was holding something sharp and Alastor didn't think twice about stabbing it in Mike's stomach.

Alastor laughed maniacally while stabbing mike repeatedly on the ground, blood was bathing on his jagger pants.

"You shouldn't have touched (Y/N), because she's only mine." Alastor said wickedly and slit Mike's throat for final. Alastor pants still wearing his sick smile.

"hhhhhh...ha....HAHAHAHA!"

He laughed so hard that all of the sudden a bullet strikes him on the chest. He stopped.... He turned around and saw -.