❝Chapter 22❞

╰┈➤ Shall we dance?

----

Narrative:

When you finished cooking, you immediately noticed Alastor's demon shadow. You tilted your head and approached it, "is there a problem?" you ask the shadow. It suddenly desolved and quickly returned to your room with Alastor.

You were the one who was worried and you quickly went up to the room when the knock came, "Al? Are you okay?". No one answered so you entered on your own, "Alastor?" You called but he replied nothing.

The lights turned on and saw Alastor infront of the windows. He turned to you and he was wearing his red suit in his human form. "Hello my dear~" he said. And he approached you.

"Wow Alastor... What does this mean?" You asked, "Well i just wanted to make our night special." And then he clicked on his fingers and magically turned your dress into wine red color. Then the room became gold with a chandelier above. You don't know what he's up to. Then he holds your hands, "May we dance?".

Your eyes are full of joy and love. This is the first time that Alastor invited you to the dance full of sincerity and no manipulation. He reached for your hand and you gladly accepted it, "Yes Alastor, I accept."

And at that time. You danced modestly, that moment was full of fantasy and dreams for you. "I love you (Y/N)." He whispered and kissed your forehead. "I love you more Alastor." He leads the dance,

  "Let's dream forever together." He said.

And then Alastor stopped dancing with you and embrace you on a hug, your face snugged into his chest as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"I'll love you in this world More than anything..."

---