❝CHAPTER 14❞

ׂ╰┈➤ Betrayal for Love.

-----

Narrative:

Few weeks later and you work to help Charlie to get her hotel work. Meanwhile vaggie still has trust issues with Alastor now that she knew that you're still under his control— even that you're lovers.

Charlie said that his father will pay a visit today so you helped everyone to get ready and clean. Also you wear your default outfit.

"My dear (Y/N), you don't need to help them, I'll take care of it." Alastor said. You two are in the kitchen.

"Thank you but I have to." You said while digging through a closet. Alastor smirked and planned something that will make you stop working. He suddenly grips into your boobs making you gasp and almost drop the ingredients for pancakes that what Charlie needed. You caught them on time and placed them gently on the counter shooting a glare at Alastor.

"Why? it's fun teasing you." Alastor laughed and a laugh effect could be heard out of nowhere.

"Stop it Al, Charlie's dad is gonna come soon and I need to lend her a hand." You said and slapped Alastor on the shoulder, You adjusted your bra and gave Alastor a smile.

"So excuse me first." You said and walked past him with the ingredients.

----

Everything was settled and everyone was waiting for the king of hell. Charlie opened the entrance door and you saw... You tilt your head in confusion seeing a short demon king hugging and chatting with his daughter Charlie.

'This is the King of Hell?' You thought in confusion and shrugged, Vaggie looked nervous and you didn't know why.

You secretly look at her. 'And what's up with Vaggie? She's sweating... But anyways.' You turned to the king of hell and found that Alastor and him were arguing. You walk to them and placed your palm on Alastor's shoulder, "is something wrong here?" You questioned.

Charlie who was nervously laughed said, "They're getting along... Somehow." The two of you stared at the Radio demon and the king of hell. Alastor who was wearing a smile but deep down to the bone, he was furious about the king's arrival and it annoys him.

Your POV

Charlie said that they're getting along well i don't see any of that sign. I sighed in annoyance and signal Charlie to do a hotel tour for his dad, she agreed but all of the sudden the two hot headed started singing.

'Great, everytime like every fucking time. —,—'

We gave them spaces and just waited for them to finish. I facepalm and went over to Angel dust and husk who are in the bar section, "Give me a light drink Husk." I sat beside angel dust who doesn't show any interest in their performance — kind of arguement between Charlie.