❝Chapter 18❞

╰┈➤Back in Town

----

Your POV

*Five months later*

My life if okay and there's nothing

to worry about literally anything. My job is stable and i could afford to pay my apartment and needs.

One day, my boss has a field trip with his co-workers so it was our 'No work' day and i got time to get rest. I was alone in my apartment while eating food on the sofa while listening to the radio.

People here thinks I'm such an oldie for listening to radio, Since they're living in a modern town. While sipping on a cup of tea....

"Breaking news! A new Radio broadcaster will deliver the news from today. He is a tall and handsome man, Please let us all welcome, Alastor!"

I stopped what I was doing when I heard that name. What the actual fuck... A-a-alastor?! Why is he here? How did he get to where I am? Didn't Lucifer hold that Radio demon by the neck? That motherfucker is probably in human disguise. I groaned loudly and irritatedly, "Son of a b--!!!!"

I immediately turned off the radio and threw it in the trash, "I know those habits of yours Alastor. You're not a radio demon if you don't use the radio to teleport." I hissed under my breath and ran to my bedroom to get my coat.

"I'm bored, I need something to pass the time." I whispered to myself and left my apartment to get some ice cream, and to visit a pond where I can be alone.

--

Walking down the streets makes me mad even more, not just in the radio but he's also everywhere on Television except that he covers his face with a mask. I obviously don't care, looks like i need to leave this town for my safety, away from his craziness.

I bought an ice cream and sat on a bench in front of a beautiful lake near the town, where the swans swims. There are my two favourite Swans and they're in black and white colors.

It was peaceful and no Radio demon can bother you— Or so i thought...

"I see you're still visiting our favourite date spot?" I don't bother to look up and so you know who it is

He chuckled, "Love?".

"...."

He let out a chuckle again and heard him sit beside me with a distance, "I miss you." He said. My heart suddenly raced faster. My grip on the ice cone tightened and I tried harder to stop myself from releasing Emotion from him.

"I brought your favorite Food... Isn't this your favourite?" He really tried to get my attention. "Please talk to me..." He sighed in defeat looking down on his hands. "I know I've been cruel to you, I hope you can forgive me...--" I stopped him,

"Forgive?! Can you hear yourself Alastor?! I will never forgive you for the mistakes you made!! First, you made my life hell when I was still pregnant. Second, you killed Shani! And the last one, you managed to tie me up like an animal!!" I yelled at his face while my tears streamed down on my cheeks.

"Why did I give you a chance? I'm so stupid... I'm so stupid for trusting you in Hell!" I dropped my ice cream and ran away from him.

"(Y/N) wait!"

---

Alastor managed to reach out to my wrist and forcibly embraced me in a hug. I looked awful, i was crying. I punched his chest several times but it was no use.

His appearance was so similar from the way he looked like from the 30's. I must admit that i missed his human scent, his human hair and his slightly dark skin. He buried his face unto my hair, didn't give a fuck about my complaints.

"Let go you fucker! You had no idea what pain you caused because you're an Overlord." I said to him and finally got the strength to push him away from me.

I choked from the tears, (Yeh)
And took a step back, "I don't need you..." I shook my head and ran away again.

---

Narrative:

Alastor swallow his pride and look down on the ground looking dumb, 'I... I mustn't feel this feeling..' he tried to put on a smile but it was force. Lilith may had him unleashed by the help of Charlie and his redemption, he wanted to put on his smiles once again.

Did the redemption from Charlie's place did well?

He clenched his fist and finally he didn't put a fake grin pasted from his face. He wasn't smiling and in fact, he was in despair.

"Fuck..." Alastor mumbled as the clouds began to darkened, "It hurts... How am i supposed to feel hurt?!" He grunted and the rain began to fall.