❝CHAPTER 13❞

ׂ╰┈➤Bite, bite, kiss.

----

Alastor's POV

After that night we went back to hotel and told everyone that (Y/N) is okay. That same night... "Al? Are you okay?" (Y/N) replied, i was lost in thoughts like damn she was so hot killing Mike.

"Yes darling, I am okay." She was combing her hair like the day before I met her. I smiled genuinely and walked over to her. I put down my staff and embraced her from behind.

"You really like back hugs, don't you?" He said.

"Just you." I closed my eyes feeling her warmth, "And the scent of your hair is still the same as before." He laughed and caressed my cheek, "Oh you. You're the sweetest deer of all." (Y/N) said. I feel my cheeks blush.

"Let's head to bed shall we?" She added and i agreed, it was already a long and fun night so i think i need to rest up with the love of my life.

As she closed her eyes, i was secretly watching her and she was now peacefully sleeping. I had an idea, i crawled on top of her and she groans, she must really tired. I lowly chuckled and licked her left cheek, slowly licking her chin and as soon as she opened her eyes and gave her a deep kiss.

I let go and saw her smirking, "what now alastor?"

"You're beautiful but dangerous, I like that kind of kink." I whispered in her ear which also made her shiver.

"Let's not talk about it tonight Alastor I'm tired." She said, but I can't stand the heat I feel. I pinned her arms above her head and started kissing her chest, then finally to her boobs.

"Please (Y/N)~" I whispered as she allowed me to.

"It'll be quick." I connect and rotate her so that she could face the bed. Now that I got the view from behind, I slightly lift her butt and slaps it — she yelped. "Hot as hell." I slowly took off her PJ's along with her panties. Now it's my turn to undo mine, I quickly sprung my dick and rubbed it against her entrance. She moaned on the pillows, I smirked and kept on rubbing until there was a transparent substance squirting out from it.

Now, I slowly slid my dick inside of her. "Ngggg..." (Y/N) moaned. I keep on thrusting into her until it get slippery.

I didn't hesitate to ram into her hard. Her moanings are loud but thank the stars her whole face was covered by the pillow. I was fully into her deeper and faster, until I've finally reached my climax.

"I-I'm about to.... nghhh!--." I moaned and thrust into her harder. "S-shoot it inside." She mentioned, and I do. I came into her fully, juices creamed down from her entrance. She was about to stand to wash but I pulled her close,

"Stay beside me and sleep." I spoke softly and she did.