❝Chapter 19❞

╰┈➤ Last date night.

----

Narrative:

You slammed the door shut in your apartment and dragged yourself into your bedroom throwing yourself on the bed. Then there you saw another radio, you grabbed it and destroyed it till it was all dust and nothing.

"Ugh!! I fucking hate you! You shouldn't have reappeared once and for all!" You screamed angrily, your eyes started to go a little red.

You threw tantrum from alastor's appearance again and it wasn't in his sinner self but with his Human form. You laid down on your bed hugging a pillow while silently cried.

What could Alastor possibly do?

You glared staring above your ceiling while your hands rested above your chest, 'selfish idiot, i shouldn't have love you...'

After a few hours of sleeping, you lost your appetite and as the sun dies— you decided to take a very long sleep not caring about your health for the rest of the day.

While in a deep slumber, your phone rings which led you to awakening. You groaned and picked up your phone receiving a call from an unknown number. You answered, "H-hello...?" You spoke.

"(Y/N) It's me---" you were about to hang up,

"Don't hang up please. (Y/N) H-hear me out, let's have some dinner tonight it's just you and me... I know it's a lot of things to put up from all the fights we had in past life and of course— in hell." Alastor's voice for thr first time softened and it makes your feelings ease a bit. But still your trust decreased.

You rolled your eyes, "No." You simply said, "Anything else? I'm going to sleep."

Alastor sighed in call, "Darling you're not going to have an empty stomach tonight, you can't just sleep forever. Please just tonight, please (Y/N)."

"What kind of a fucking refuse do you not understand?!" You angrily yelled and hang up the call, tossing your phone besides you.

"Fuck you Alastor." You whispered to yourself and groaning.

On the the other hand, Alastor rubbed his forehead abd sighed. He can't believe that Charlie's hotel can change him more.

"Oh (Y/N)..." Without a sec, he decided to knock on your apartment's door. He's an Overlord what do you expect?

He knocked on your door and you, thinking it was someone else, walked over to the door and opened it. You look like you haven't eaten in years, you glared at the Radio demon in disguise and quickly slid the door to close it. Unfortunately Alastor's foot blocked it and it bruised up a bit.

"What the fuck Alastor!!" Alastor shoved you aside gently while he walked in like nothing had happened to his feet. "You're bleeding, fucker." You mentioned, he look back at you with a slight grin.

"Oh now you're concern?" He raises an eyebrow as you look at him in disgust, "Fuck off what are you doing here?"

Alastor healed himself while looking around in your apartment, "You're taste never gets old darling, you're a vintage style lover." Then he faced you, "I am asking you out on a Dinner."

"ERGHHHH!!!!👹 WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!? Now what? Let mr guess, you're here to abuse me again." You crossed your arms, your horns started to grew due to the intimidate anger.

"Calm down darling, I will never do that again. You see, Charlie and his father helped me change... I hate to admit the fact that they did that." Alastor said while staring at his nails. He was still carrying a staff.

'From the speech of this fool, his strength and powers seem to have returned.' You said in your brain.

"Still, i don't trust you and as i said i don't fucking need you. I don't want your presences at all." You coldly said.

Alastor was in 3 minutes speechless before he could speak up, "I-i see... Is that how you think of me?" He showed a hopeless smile. You simply nodded and look away feeling guilty. After those things you did together.

"Yes Alastor that's HOW i think of you." You scoffed.

"How about a deal then?"

"I don't want to, Alastor." You were very angry with him and suddenly your claws grew.

Alastor turned around while clenching his chest, "It's not what you're thinking (Y/N). Just a simple deal, Last night date, wear a nice dress and after that— I'll let you go." Alastor said. You suddenly became aware of what he said and finally looked his way. Alastor took a deep breath, "And I will release your Soul, it will be free from what you do, you will never see me again. Even in Hell you will never see my shadow."

'He is... Letting my soul go?' You couldn't believe your ears, is this even Alastor?

"...fine... Last date and we're going to separate, ever.''

Alastor walked closer to you with a sincere smile, "Last date and you will be free." His gaze softened to yours, for once he was an Angel in disguise. You don't know what your reaction will be. Both of your chests pounded, Then Alastor looked down on the floor as he slowly took a step away exiting your apartment and now he is completely gone from your place. You stood in your place and didn't know what to do, "A-Alastor..." You said to yourself.

----

Your POV

...... Alastor.... Alastor.... Alastor.... I fell on the floor holding my chest as it hurts so fucking well. 'god damn it!'

I know i hate him with all of my life. I can't help the feeling that i am doubting myself but can you blame me? He was the worst Man ever, a bitter-sweet demon.

Fuck romance, fuck love, It's annoying! Because it's hard for you to let go even when it hurts. I noticed the clock, it'll be three hours till 7 in the evening so I should get ready.

'Last date and he'll let me go.'

After this night I will never see Alastor again. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the most broken-hearted woman on earth and it's myself.

Isn't that what you want (Y/N)? To break free from Alastor's evil hand?