❝CHAPTER 12❞

ׂ╰┈➤Monster Inside.

----

Narrative:

"Alastor, calm down!" Charlie urged as she tried her best to rein in the demon. The symbols were going haywire, and Alastor's radio dial eyes were spinning wildly.

Vaggie, who was wielding her weapon, ran to attack Alastor from behind while he was distracted.

"Raaaghh!!" Vaggie yelled as she stabbed him in the leg. Alastor screamed in pain as he gradually returned to his normal form.

He coughed up blood and fell to the floor. As Charlie stood before him, she angrily demanded, "What's your problem?"

Alastor was struggling to stand, holding his injured leg that hadn't caught his attention. "Fuck..." Alastor murmured.

"Why did you do that?" Charlie glared down at Alastor.

"Answer me, Al!" Charlie yelled.

Alastor stood up and laughed, "He's the plague in my life, so if I were you, I'd leave right now," Alastor said while staring at Mike.

"What are you talking about, Al?"

Suddenly, Mike burst into laughter and left from the back, "Alastor!!^ It's been a while since we saw each other, but I'm glad you're here; I'll definitely get my revenge."

"You imbecile! You killed me for no reason, and I'll take what was supposed to be mine..." Mike smiled evilly as he snapped his fingers. Alastor knew what was about to happen, so he quickly teleported to his room where you were sleeping.

"(Y/N)!!?" Alastor shouted in disbelief as he watched a shadowy figure kidnap you out the window.

"NO!" Alastor tried to flee after it, but because of Vaggie's angelic spear, he lost a lot of blood. Alastor fell to the ground, slowly losing consciousness, and he heard Charlie's voice calling for him. Then following, Husk and Angel Dust went behind them, "No use, we tried to stop that demon, but he was fast and fled with (Y/N)."

"S-she can't...." Alastor whispered, then lost consciousness.

---

Your POV

I'm slowly waking up and...

"Where the hell am I?!" I said while looking around. I'm in a room, but it's not Alastor's; am I kidnapped?

"You're awake (Y/N)." That voice, I can't... A figure stepped out from the dark, and I wasn't wrong,

"Hello (Y/N)." He smiled and walked towards me.

"Mike?"

He chuckled as he was already in front of me, then he sat beside me on the bed, "I'm so glad we've met again." He was smiling, and I don't like that.

"Where's Alastor?"

"That demon is no good for you (Y/N). I am the one for you; I SHOULD be! Why him? He killed me— he killed you! He's good for nothing--" I gritted my teeth and slapped him as hard as I can. He suddenly laughed like crazy.

"Oh (Y/N)!! YOU'RE FULL OF SURPRISES! I LOVE THAT." Mike was getting insane, and he started to pin both of my hands on the bed, he was molesting me.

"W-wait!! No!!!! Don't touch me! No one can touch me except for Alastor!" I yelled, but he didn't listen; he's trying to rape me.

"Stop it, Mike!!! What the hell!" I shouted, but he still didn't listen to me. Is that so?

"You're only mine~" He sucked on my neck, and it pissed me off so much that on instinct, I moved my head to his neck and bit it like a bear.

"GAAAH!!" He screamed in pain till he fell on his face off the floor. I feel like I had fangs just spawned in my teeth; I touched it, and I was right. I growled at Mike and kicked his stomach, which sent him flying across to his walls.

I hissed at him and walked, "You have no idea who you're dealing with, you fucker." I said; my footsteps caused creaks on the floor.

"Did you really think that I am innocent like you thought? Or should I show you that?" I looked down on him like he was nothing.

"We were...-- friends I have loved you (Y/N)." He was spewing blood from neck to mouth. Then I grabbed his neck, causing him to scream in agony.

"Don't you ever cross the line, Mike..." Then I smirked at him; he was trembling.

"... I think I should put an end to it." I whispered,

"No one can stand between us." I chuckled evilly and squeezed his neck till his head parted from his body. I dropped the body and casually left his house; it's hell after all, blood was all over me.

'Disgusting shit.'

As I walked away from Mike's place, I saw, "Alastor?" Didn't realize my voice turned into a demonic one. Alastor was here all the time? He was standing against a wall of an abandoned house near Mike's.

"Hello darling, did you have fun?~" Then Alastor walked closer to me.

"You were here all the time?" I asked. Then Alastor leaned closer with his seductive glaze at me again,

"My~ Your voice and your fangs are quite amusing." Alastor smirked widely and pulled me into a hug, "That's my girl." He added then he flicked on his fingers making my demonic voice and fangs disappears.

My eyes widen and frowned at him, "It was all you?!", he laughed and replied, "No of course not my darling! When your anger strikes you, your demon self comes out due to the wrath feelings you've got. I just made them disappear because you can't."

"Soooo, you are the only one who can undo it?" I asked, then he simply nodded. "Seeing you kill makes my Heart race like a thousand tires." He pinched my cheek.

"Just kiss me already." I rolled my eyes while grinning at him.

Then he did. We pulled away for air and he noticed the blood on my clothes, "Let's get you clean before going back to the hotel, we don't wanna upset the princess of hell do you?~"

I nodded and took his hand, "make it quick." I simply said then we walked, far away from mike's horrible place.