Chapter 4: Ended together.

Alastor was shot in the chest, when he turned around he couldn't believe what he saw. "(Y-Y/N)???" His voice cracked, and fell to his knees. He lost a lot of blood, he held his chest where you shot him. You were panicking and shaking and didn't know what to do but he killed your childhood best friend who was always there for you before Mike could go to another country.

"Why..??" His mouth was dripping blood. You panted and held unto your stomach which was in so much pain.

"Y-you killed him.... A-and i..." You were stuttering and backed away a bit, the smell of blood kills your nose.

Alastor was losing his sight and fell down on the ground. You killed Alastor! Tears ran down your face as you realized what you had just done. You dropped the gun and began walking away from the scene of the crime. "I'm a terrible person." you whispered to yourself.

But then, someone grabbed your neck and slit your throat, causing tremendous pain. You struggled to speak. "Aghkk!" Your eyes rolled back and your vision blurred as you began to choke on your own blood.

In the last moments of your life, you saw Alastor. "Al..."

You forced your eyes open as you grip into his arms that was holding you on the chest. He was smiling evilly, the most devilish smile you've ever seen before dying.

He laughed loudly, "DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'M GOING TO HELL WITHOUT YOU, DARLING?~" He yelled, without a sign Alastor stabbed your pregnant belly.

"AHHHG!!!-" You let an agonizing scream, tears was falling from your eyes it was watery.

He stabbed you so deep that he suddenly rotated his knife in your pregnant belly. You let another painful scream. Alastor leaned into your neck, "i am going to drag you to hell with me." He whispered.

"Oh this will be fun." That was his last words until you passed out to the death.

--

--

A/N: How was that toots? See you on the other chapter💗🦋