✩Fade into you ✩

Around 20 minutes passed, and we arrived at my house.

Sera: "Thanks for everything again, Bill you are really sweet" I said teasingly.

Bill: "No problem, Sera; I'm actually really glad I got to meet you." Bill said glancing at me while smiling.

Bill: "My brother and I have seen you at school, and we have been wanting to talk to you, so maybe it was fate"[

Right when Bill finished that sentence, it started to pour heavily; it was raining so badly you could not see anything.

Sera: "Oh lord. I'm so sorry, Bill. I knew you should have just gone home." I started to feel really guilty.

Bill: "Sera, it's not your fault, and don't worry too much. I can wait, or I can stay at your house," Bill looking at me with a teasing face while grabbing my chin

Sera: "For sure, I mean, I don't mind at all, although I would have to sneak you in". I said it was no big deal, when in reality, I was begging for him to actually stay.

when bill was around I felt adrenaline go through my body and it was accelerating.

*Bill's POV*

Sara and I were standing on her porch, getting just a little bit wet from the rain. I didn't want to go, so I made a "joke" by saying I should stay. To my surprise, she didn't get flustered like when we held hands, and she actually agreed. I would do anything to stay and be with her longer, so I will.

*Sera's POV*

Bill had stayed quiet for a bit. I was scared he got overwhelmed, but as I started to overthink, he abruptly said, "I would love that." My face lit up, although I didn't try to show it too much.

Sera: "You would need to sneak through the window on the left side. I will go inside and open it, okay," I said nervously.

Bill: "Okay, sera, I will."

I went inside, and I saw my mother on the couch, watching TV and sipping wine, as always. I passed by her, and she didn't even look at me. I speed-walked towards my room and locked it. Bill was standing outside my window getting soaked, and I felt really bad, but that feeling went away once I saw how attractive he looked with his wet hair. I opened the window, and he got in.

I was pretty nervous since this was my first time having a boy over.

Sera: "We have to be quiet because if not, my mom will hear, but she leaves early in the morning to work, so we won't have to worry about her later on", I said while grabbing some of my clothes.

Bill: "Okay, I understand. Thank you for letting me stay. I know it might be a little weird", Bill said, blushing.

I gave Bill some of my clothes since I always wear baggy clothing; I knew they would fit him nicely. He went to my bathroom and changed while I prepared a pillow and a blanket.
After he left the bathroom, I couldn't help but be in awe; he looked amazing in baggy clothes.
Knowing I was admiring him, Bill smirked

Bill: "I love your room, it's so organized" He said looking Through my cd collection.

Sera: " Thank you, my room is my safe space"
Sera: "It's getting late lets go to sleep" I said laying on my bed

Bill started to lay on the floor.

Sera: "Are you sure you're comfortable?" I said, tilting my head

Bill: "Yes, don't worry about me" he chuckled while trying to make his floor bed more tolerable.

*Bills POV*

It was really uncomfortable, but I couldn't just ask her to let me sleep next to her; I would hate to make her nervous or put her in the spot.

*Seraphinas POV*

I could tell he was uncomfortable, so I decided to get it over with him and ask him if he wanted to come up.

Sera: "Do you maybe want to sleep in my bed? I mean, nothing weird; I won't try anything" I said, looking away

Bill: "Wow, sera, I didn't know you were so bold." Bill started to giggle.

Without thinking, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. We were now lying next to each other on the same bed. My face was flushed, and I knew Bill's was as well.

My bed was a twin-size bed. We were so close that I could hear his heartbeat. Our eyes met, and we stared at each other for a few seconds until we both looked away in embarrassment.

The silence was too loud, so I decided to say something.

Sera: "It's kind of cold. Let me get a blanket."

I put the blanket on top of us, which made the situation worse, or better depending on the perspective. Somehow the blanket made everything feel more intimate.

Throughout the next hour, we talked, and we really got to know each other. Bill told me that he has a twin brother named Tom, that they have a band together alongside their lifelong friends Gustav and Georg, and that his dream is for his band to succeed.

I also told Bill about my previous life and interests, and it turned out we had a lot in common.

Bill: "I guess we are soulmates; we even have some of the same piercings," Bill said, laughing.

Sera: "Yeah," I said while turning my face toward him

Bill turned his head to face me, and we just stared at each other.

*Bill's POV*

Sera just looked so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but maybe she would be frightened. "Fuck it," I whispered, and I gently grabbed her face with my hand and I kissed her. I just couldn't resist.
I know I should have pulled away, but my mind, heart, and body all wanted the same thing.

*Sera's POV*

I was absolutely shocked, but what did I expect? He was on my bed. His lips pressed against mine, and one kiss turned into a whole make-out session, and I was not mad at all. Our tongue rings kept hitting each other, but that didn't stop us, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and it all felt like a dream. Bill slowly got on top of me and pinned my hand down while holding it; not once did he stop kissing me. His other hand settled down on my waist; the heat his hands and lips gave off is something I will never forget.

We slowly pulled away from our kiss, and he caressed my face while looking into my eyes.

Bill: "I really like you, Seraphina," he said, blushing

Sera: "I like you too, Bill." I turn away from him, avoiding eye contact

Bill: "Sera, I know we have just met, but I have had a crush on you ever since I first saw you at school."

Bill: "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Bill asked while stroking my hair.

Sera: ""Yes, I replied, blushing as I kissed him on the cheek.

We cuddled the whole night, and I have never felt this kind of love. It was fascinating, and I couldn't get enough of it.

 It was fascinating, and I couldn't get enough of it