✯ New life ✯

I woke up to the sound of my mom getting her things ready to go to work. It was around 6:00 a.m. "Man, I'm tired," I thought to myself. I hate school and this whole lifeless routine.

I turned around and saw Bill peacefully sleeping, and I couldn't help but see my life from a new perspective. "I still can't believe we are dating," I squealed. He looked so cute that I didn't want to wake him up, but I had to since school started at 7:30. I gently tapped his shoulder and caressed his hair.

Sera: "Bill, wake up," I said, shaking him lightly

Bill: "No..." he said squeezing his eyes shut.

Sera: "Please, that way, you can introduce me to your twin brother and friends; I'm excited to meet them."

Bill: "Let's just do it another day and skip class today, sera," he said with a pleading face.

Sera: "I can't. My mom is very strict about that," I said, laughing

Bill and I started getting ready for school, and I lent him some of my clothes. We looked like twins. He grabbed my hand, and we made our way to school.

As we walked into the school's entrance, a boy with dreads and baggy clothes like mine sped toward us, yelling.
I was so confused until I took a closer look, and he looked exactly like Bill, just with a different style. He almost looked like a rapper.

"Bill! Where have you been? I had to cover for you because Mom was looking for you. You didn't even answer my calls, I was worried!" He said angrily while pointing the call log in his phone directly on Bill's face.

He then noticed me and turned, facing in my direction. He seemed shocked, especially when he looked down and saw Bill and me holding hands.

Bill: "I'm sorry, Tom, but I was with Seraphine." Bill said shunning down tom's phone.
Bill: "I would like for you to meet her. She's my girlfriend," Bill said, smiling at me squeezing my hand tighter

Sera: "Hi Tom, Bill has talked so much about you. It's nice to meet you."

Tom: "Oh, hi," he said with a mix of annoyance and confusion then looked right back at Bill to keep nagging him.

I was a bit upset but I didn't let it bother me much, it was understandable that he was upset because Bill basically disappeared.

While Tom was scolding Bill, 2 people came running over and interrupted bill and Tom by playfully hitting them.

Bill: " Georg and Gustav I want you guys to meet my girlfriend Seraphina" he said stopping Georg's hand from hitting him
Georg: "since when do you have a girlfriend!?" He said glancing at me in confusion

Gustav: "What?!" Gustav looked at bill in hopes for answers.

Sera: "Nice to meet you all" I waved smiling standing behind bill.

Bill: " Just yesterday, but I really like her," Bill said laughing while going behind me and hugging me, putting me in the spotlight.

Georg: "I could tell" he said with a grin

Tom: " We have never seen you with another girl before so it's a total surprise" Tom said laughing lightly .

Gustav: "Let's all hang out after school so we can get to know each other better Seraphina"

Sera: " I would love to!" I replied with a bright smile.

Bill grabbed my hand and we all walked towards our classrooms. I was delighted, my life changed completely in one night. I had a boyfriend who was genuinely sweet and loving, and I had new friends. I was not alone anymore.

Even after a boring day of school there was something different, I was excited to continue on with my life. Sadly I did not have any classes with Bill or any of my new friends so all I did was sit in the back of the classroom and sleep.

The bell rang and it was lunch time. I was walking towards the cafeteria and I spotted Tom in the lunch line.
Sera: " hi Tom" I said tapping his shoulder getting in line.

Tom glanced behind his shoulder then noticed it was me.

Tom: "hey. Bill is in the bathroom" he said while Quickly turning around with his hand in his pockets looking forward.

Sera: "oh I didn't know Bill and I had lunch together but okay" I said standing behind him.

I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around I saw that it was bill.

Bill: "Sera I didn't know we had lunch together, would you like to sit with us" he said, smiling with bright eyes.

I glanced at Tom knowing he would disapprove but still accepted since I wanted to be with bill

Sera: " I would love that so much," I said quietly.

Everyone sat down at a round table. Georg and Gustav joined us after. They all started to talk about the band and making casual convos with me making sure I wasn't left out.

I was eating my apple slowly while staring at Bill, I just couldn't stop admiring him. He was so attractive. He would casually look over to me knowing I was staring and just give me a shy smile while he blushed.

Georg: "-phina"
Gustav: "Seraphina stop staring at bill"
Gustav: " we have been calling you" Gustav said laughing while eating yogurt.

Sera: "What??" I said in confusion
Tom : "we were asking you if you want to come to rehearsal with us tonight" he said glancing at me

Sera: "That sounds lovely" I said while standing up with my food tray.
Sera: " i will see you guys after school"

the bell rang and it was time to go to class

Bill: "let me walk you to class" he said in a sweet voice, grabbing my backpack to carry.
Sera: " wow you are so sweet" i said grabbing his hand leading him to my class.

Bill: "of course i want to treat you like a princess"

After arriving at my class I went and sat down on my usual spot.

Ariel: " Who is that?!" She said looking over the door following bill with her eyes
Sera: " proud to say that he is my boyfriend" i said smirking while putting my hood up to sleep.

Ariel is one of the loveliest people there is. She has been kind to me since day one, even though we are not friends she has a special place in my heart.

*Ring*