⋆ ☆ Fight ☆ ⋆

The school bell was loud but not enough to completely wake me up, I felt Ariel slowly tap my shoulders.

Ariel: "seraphine wake up, everyone left already" she said whispering close to my ear.

Ariel: "Also there is someone waiting for you outside, and they are staring at YOU" she said giggling.

Seraphina: "what?" I said slowly, raising my head up looking at Ariel.

Ariel: "I think he's into you or something, i mean he is waiting for you in front of the class" she said smirking at me.

Seraphine: "well he's my new friend but i don't know him that well" i said turning to look at Nathan at the door staring at me and Ariel.

Ariel: "c'mon i will walk you out" she said grabbing my arm and holding it while taking me outside of the classroom.

Sera: "thanks Ariel" i said looking at her.
Sera: "ciao" I said waving goodbye to Ariel.

Sera: "how did you know i have this class" i said raising an eyebrow.

Nathan: " I didn't, i just saw you while i was passing by"
Nathan: "Anyway, want to go eat. I have a gift card for a place" he said pulling out the gift card of a local restaurant.

Sera: "sure i have nothing else to do" i said, shrugging and following him.

I actually had a great time with Nathan. I would not consider him a close friend but just a friend is pretty nice, what Ariel said kept lingering in my mind. Apart from him picking me up from class and buying me food everything was normal, he didn't hit on me and we actually just talked about a lot of fun things.

Nathan: "I heard your boyfriend is away for a while" he said with no expression.

Sera: "well yeah but i still think about him a lot , and anyway if you are looking to be more than friends i'm not the right person" i said firmly.

Nathan: "I'm not," he said, chuckling.
Nathan: "i know even if i did i you wouldn't give me the time of day, i can tell ur obsessed with him" he said teasingly.

Sera: "right" i said.

☆ Bill's POV ☆

It was 7 Pm and the show was starting at 8, I was nervous for the show but more nervous because Sera wouldn't answer my calls, which is weird. I called her last time and she finally answered.

Bill: "sera why didn't you answer?!"
Sera: "i'm sorry bill, I didn't mean to i went out and i guess i just didn't hear it" she said in a sad tone
Bill: "It's okay, I'm just glad you're safe" I said in relief.
Sera: "don't worry about me" she said giggling.
Bill: "Well I wanted to call you and let you know we are about to play" i said enthusiastically.
Sera: " I wish you and the rest so much luck! And I know you will do your best" she said warmly.
Bill: "i have to go now, bye i love you"
Sera: "bye bill, i love you to"

The concert started and me and the band came out to play our first major show.
The air was breezy and I started to feel in the zone, the fans were going wild, the lights were on us and it felt amazing.

Leo: "wow you guys ROCK!, this night was such a success!" He said while handing us water backstage.

Tom: "it really did feel amazing" Tom said with a huge smile.
Georg: "there were so many girls chanting our names!"

Bill: "I'm happy we enjoyed it, especially since we have to do this for more months" i said.

Leo: "how about we celebrate throwing an after party!" He said, looking at us with wide eyes and a wide smile that almost seemed creepy.

Gustav: "that would be so amazing" he said with a huge grin.
Leo: "great! I will invite some fans and people, and contact the hotel to give us permission" he said, smirking.

Bill: "haha right, anyways i will meet you guys at the hotel later, i'm going to call sera." I said walking out the back door where there were no fans waiting for us.

Tom: "Can I come? I haven't talked to her" he said, rushing towards me.

Bill: "yes, she would love that" I said as we both exit the venue to the back alley.

☆ Sera's POV ☆

I was around 10 Pm. I was in my room just reading some magazines while listening to some of my favorite bands when I saw the phone ring. I knew it was a bill and I rushed towards the phone on the counter.

Sera: "BILL" I said squealing.
Sera: "how did it go?!"
Bill: "Hallo Sara" he said in a happy tone
Bill: "It went fantastic, I loved playing for a big crowd" he said.
Bill: "by the way Tom is here to and he wants to talk to you, i'm going to put him on speaker"
Tom: "hey sera, how are you holding up?" He said teasingly.
Sera: "good actually, I wanted to tell you guys some good news!"
Sera: "I made a new friend! Today" i said
Bill: "What's her name?" He said smiling
Sera: " Oh his name is actually Nathan, he came up to me today at lunch and we went to go eat something" i said
Bill: "sera why are you having lunch with a guy?! Especially when we aren't there?!" He said angrily.
Tom: "Bill calm down, she said they were just friends" Tom said trying to ease the situation.
Sera: "bill but we just talked, nothing wrong" i said worryingly.
Bill : "Sara we are not there! We can't protect you." Bill said, still angry.
Sera: "bill but he's actually nice, you can meet him and you can see Ariel already meet him"
Bill: "Sera, I don't want you talking with him at all" Bill said firmly.
sera: "Bill, i don't get it i thought u would be happy " i said in a sad tone.
Bill: " Sera, I already told you!" He said getting more upset.
Sera: " I have to go" I said, as I felt a knot on my throat.

I hung up the phone and threw my phone across the room. I curled myself up into a ball and wrapped myself with a blanket, my tears couldn't stop falling. I was not upset that I couldn't talk to Nathan, in fact I didn't give a shit. I was upset that Bill was mad at me and yelled at me. This was our first fight and it hurt so much that I cried myself to sleep.

☆ Bill's POV ☆

Bill: "UGH why can't she understand" I said , snapping my phone shut.

Tom was just standing like a puppy.

Tom: "I get that you are trying to protect her but you shouldn't yell at her like that" Tom said giving me a dirty look.

Bill: " Tom. You just don't get it! You really think he wants to be "friends", he just wants to get into her pants!" I said quoting the word friends.

Tom: " So you are jealous?" Tom said side-eying me.

Bill: "Obviously, I'm away and won't be back. What if she finds someone else like Nathan?, also what if something really does happen. Who is going to protect her" I said, calming my tone.

Tom: "Bill, I know sera and she would do anything for you, she would NEVER leave you. I know that for sure." Tom reassured me.

Tom: " you should apologize to sera" Tom said walking towards a taxi.

I followed behind and got into the car, the band was already at the hotel and once Tom and I arrived we made our way to our rooms.

I will upload more frequently I promise ლ('ڡ'ლ) i hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! 。◕‿◕。 plis vote i love you pookies <3