✰ Masquerade pt 1 ✰

✭ SMUT SCENE ✭

Me and Bill were outside my bedroom window and we both snuck in, it was around 12 am.
Before we could even do anything, Bill grabbed my face and started kissing me while leading me to the bed. Bill slowly started to get on top of me while his hand was on my waist.
His warm lips started to kiss my neck and his hand went under my shirt slowly crawling up to remove my shirt and my bra.
Bill: "Are you okay with this Sera?" He said looking at me
Sera: "yes i want this" i said reassuring him.

Bill then continued to take off my clothes as well as his, his hands kept going all over my body and his lips stayed kissing me. Bill slowly put it in me to make sure I wouldn't get hurt.
Bill: "fuck" he groaned
Sera: "please go slow" i whined

He kept going at a slow pace but our heavy breathing was getting really loud. Bill squeezed my hand and every thrust he squeezed it harder. "It feels good," I said , covering my mouth to not let any moans come out.
Bill started to go faster and we couldn't contain our moans

Bill: "fuck i think I'm going to come" bill said heavy breathing

He quickly pulled out and kept out a sigh in relief while it was still heavy breathing. We laid in bed resting

✭ END OF SMUT ✭

Bill: " That felt amazing" he said turning his face towards me.
I look at him and smile

Sera: " Lets shower then go to sleep since tomorrow we have school" i said in a shy voice

Bill: " Okay love" he said as he got close to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

After we showered we both laid down to cuddle.

Bill: "I love you Seraphina, you are the love of my life and i would do anything for you" He said caressing my face
Sera: " i love you to bill, you have changed my life"

While Bill started falling asleep I slowly kissed his cheek and started to play with his beautiful hair. " I don't know what I would do without you" I thought.

Over the next 2 years the love that me and Bill had just grew even more, and I was completely obsessed with him and he showed me that he was too. He would pick me up from school and drop me off at my classes. He would do anything for me. He was my first everything. Bill treated me like no one has ever had.

✰ 2 Years later ✰

"haha shhhh you are going to wake her up" "No she wont let me just add this" "shhhhhh Tom you are too loud"

I start to open my eyes since all the noise woke me up, and I see Tom and Bill right on my face, trying to hold in laughter.

Sera: " what Time is it" i said in a raspy voice
Tom: "like 10 am" he said looking at his phone.

Bill: " how did you sleep baby" bill said laughing .

Sera: "I couldn't sleep at all! You and Tom kept bothering me all night" i said smacking tom's shoulder

Bill: "haha sorry sera but it was so funny, anyway you should change we have to go so we can plan our party.

Since the band was going on tour next week we decided to throw a party with a theme so we could have a lot of fun before they left.
I walk to the restroom with clothes in my hand and my make up bag to get ready. When I looked in the mirror I saw a mustache and a unibrow on my face drawn with a sharpie.

Sera: "What the fuck!!" I screamed running towards bill and tom
Bill: " What sera You look beautiful as always" he said laughing with tom

Sera: " I will put over a pillow in your faces when you guys fall asleep." I said laughing.

Bill's Phone started ringing and it was his manager that needed him to go and discuss something.

Bill: " Sera, Tom i have to go meet with the manager real quick but can you guys start planning the party for now?" He asked while gathering his things to leave

Tom: "sure we will text you the ideas and let me know if you approve" he said waving goodbye to bill as he exited through the window

Sera: " Bill you can leave through the front door, my mom is not here" I said giggling.

Bill: "It's just a habit" he said, blowing me a kiss as he left.

Sera: " so tom what are you thinking? Gustav sent me a list of ideas so we can start by checking some off" i said as I sat down on my bed with my phone out.

Tom: " sure sounds great" he said as he pulled out his phone and sat on the bean bag.

Sera: " Okay so we got 1. Arabian nights ? Wow that actually sounds fun, 2. Masked ball like in the 15th centur-
Tom: "That one." Tom said cutting me off
Sera: " you don't want to hear the others?"
Tom: " When I was young I saw a movie about one of those and I have always wanted to experience something like that!" He said with a lot of enthusiasm
Sera: " okay lets do that one then" i said smiling at Tom
Sera: " how about we do it so no one knows who's who, we can't give away our costumes they have to be a surprise"
Tom: " wow that's actually a really good idea, we can also tell everyone that their masks have to actually hide who you are" Tom said while writing everything in a notebook.

Sera: "let me just text all of this to everyone" i said while pulling out my phone.

Tom: " sure" he said smiling brightly

sera: "While we wait for Bill, do you want to play videogames" I said as I turned on my console.
Tom: " you still want to play even though I always beat you?" He said in a cocky tone.

sera: "what are you talking about?? I always win" i said, giving Tom dirty looks.

Guys I'm ashamed of what i did (specifically of what i wrote) (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') ≧☉_☉≦