★Open Eyes ★

⭒Bills's POV⭒

What have I done? Yesterday it felt like the most amazing thing in the world, and now i feel horrible about it. How would I even be able to look at her knowing what i did?
I sat at the edge of my bed with my hands covering my face. I heard a knock on the door which disturbed my thinking.

Bill: "come in" i said with distress in my voice.
Leo: "hey bill i heard you and Tom fight, is everything okay?"
Bill: "no"
Bill: "i cheated on my girlfriend"

Usually Leo wouldn't be the one i would talk to but Tom is very mad at me and i just need to let it out.

Leo: "oh just that?" He said shrugging
Bill: "what?"
Leo: "I thought someone died or something" he said with a smug look.
Bill: "never mind" i said standing up to leave.
Leo: "no bill wait, its just everyone cheats, its normal. I'm guessing you are just feeling guilty right? Well it goes away and it makes cheating easier"
Bill: "no leo you don't understand! I don't want to cheat again. It was a mistake" i said with an angry look.
Leo: "this is just part of growing up bill, trust me"
Leo: "I hope you feel better though Bill, I truly do care for you" he said as he got up to walk out of the room.

I just want to go home and see sera again, i want to make up for what i did to her.

☆Tom's POV☆

I went to the balcony to clear my head and get some fresh air. I heard the glass door slide open and bill come up to stand next to me.
Bill: "I'm horrible" he said looking at the floor.
Tom: "why did you do it bill?"
Bill: "i don't know"
Bill: "please don't tell sera"
Tom: "i wont bill" i said while i left the balcony.

It was the last day of the tour, we would celebrate it having an one last after party, since it would be the last one it would also be the biggest.
I decided to pass, i have been to tired for it and frankly to upset to even party. These last few days have been a haze.
Bill: "i talked to sera today" he said with a small smile.
Tom: "how did it go?"
Bill: "well i felt really guilty to even talk to her but the more we kept talking it felt normal like usual"
Tom: "I'm glad"

i walked to my room and closed the door, blocking the noise of the party.

★Bill's POV★

After i talked to sera, the burden of what i did suddenly left and i felt amazing again, but i started to crave something else.
I was drunk but still conscious when my eyes landed into a girl with black shiny hair. We made eye contact and she smirked at me, we both knew what was going to happen next. Through this whole time I always rejected the most beautiful women and resisted, i want to be happy now. Wouldn't sera want me to be happy? Anisa's words lingered in my head. I don't care if i feel bad in the morning anyway. I just want to live the moment. Anyway everyone does this, why can't i?.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

✩Sera's POV✩
Today was the day The guys came back home, to say i am excited is an understatement. I started to make my way to the airport to be there when they arrived. I made sure to put on my best outfit, i wore a skirt with a beautiful top. I passed by the store to buy some flowers and everyone's favorite snack.
Over the last days the only thing i was looking forward to were my calls and this exact day. I wanted thing to go back the way they were so badly but I couldn't shake off a bad feeling.
I arrived an hour early and waited patiently, Ofcourse there where other fans waiting they weren't allowed inside the airport.
I carefully look at the doors as they open and see my handsome boyfriend, he looks so amazing i almost forgot how much i loved him. My heart beats faster every second knowing i would be in his arms.
Sera: "Bill!" I shout running towards him.
Bill: "Sera! I missed you so much" he said holding his arms open to give me the biggest hug.

My eyes watered, he still smelled the same as he did and his warmth still felt the same, the bad feeling was just me overthinking.

Sera: "Tom! I said as i walk toward him to give him a hug
Tom: "hey sera" he said, his voice was soft and his eyes were avoiding me as if he was hiding something.
I greeted Georg and Gustav and gave them their favorite snacks, While bill i gave him some beautiful flowers.
I was in heaven again.

In the car ride home, bill would look at me with much love, his hand would be over mine and everyone would talk a lot about the the tour and the fun times they had, during those talks bill and Tom would be silent and try to change the conversation to me. I figured they just were tired of talking about it.

short chapter today but it ill upload again Tomorrow (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)