✮ That feeling ✮

✮ Toms POV ✮

It was a Friday now, we had just landed in Munich, Germany. The whole flight was stressing me out, But tomorrow we would be playing in front of a huge crowd again. To celebrate The manager threw another party for us. It was labeled a "welcoming party" which I found a bit excessive.
Bill: "Are you excited for today?" Bill said.
Tom: "not really, I'm still hung over from yesterday" i said while drinking some aspirin.
Georg: "c'mon man i heard Munich has a lot of pretty girls" georg added.
bill: "Oh i talked to Sera today, she seemed sad" bill said changing the subject.
Tom: "did something happen?" I asked
Bill: "she didn't say anything she just said she missed me but i know its something else" bill said.
Bill: "I'm just worried"
Gustav: "don't be, i know she will be fine" gustav said patting bills back.

Leo: " Where are my favorite band members AT?!" He said rushing towards us with his hands in the air.

Georg: "yeah?" He said with a cringe face.
Leo: "Guys come up the fun is over here" he said waving us towards the luxurious hotel"

Bill: "Can't we rest today, we are tired" bill said, yawning.
Leo: "Now, you don't want to upset your fans do you? They are wearing for you, we will make these less often later on but it's just the start of the tour" Leo said smirking.

Bill: "fine we will go up in a bit" he replied with an annoyed tone.

The rest of the night we got so high and wasted, none of us wanted it. Except Georg but we ended up having too much fun . Still, I knew I had to make sure I woke up at 6:30 to call seraphina even if I was hung over since I knew Bill was not going to make it. I didn't want to let her down.

*Beep Beep*

My head was pounding,  we slept at 5 A.M. I slowly get up from the living room and grab my phone. Bill, Gustav and Georg were also in the living room snoring, plus some random people I don't even remember. I step over everyone and make my way to the balcony to call her.

Seraphina: " Hello?"
Tom: "hey Sera, I'm giving you my daily call"I said as I put my arms over the railing.
Seraphina: "Hey Tom, thank you for calling" she said hesitating.
seraphina: "can i tell you something?"
Tom: "what happened?" I said worried
Seraphina: "promise not to tell bill, i just don't want him to worry and it's going to ruin his time and it will just be horrible"
Tom: "I promise just tell me what happened" this phone call had fully awaken me.
Sera: "Bill was right, Nathan just tried to get in my pants, nothing forceful but he did call me a slut behind my back, I don't even know where he got that from, But i did overhear him say he could be forceful"
Tom: "What?!" I said, interrupting her.
Sera: "I handled it but it just feels really horrible. It's not that I actually need him to be my friend. It just gives me less hope for everything. I'm called a slut for no reason. Just what did I do to deserve all this shit?"
Sera: "The worst part is you and Bill and Gustav and Georg aren't even here! I'm just scared of people now cus they are so horrible, but I can't even say that to Bill because he will want to come home and I don't want that. I just have mixed feelings that I can't even think straight"

I could hear her choke up and start crying her eyes out, she was just letting everything out. It made me glad I could help her with that but I wanted to do more.

Tom: "Seraphina, I promise I won't tell Bill, but if anything happens like that again just call me okay? I will also handle some things when we get back "I said trying to comfort her, i hated hearing her suffer.

Sera: "thank you for everything Tom" her voice sounded more clearer.
Tom: "I'm always here for you okay?" I smiled softly.
Sera: "I have to go, I'm almost at school and I will be careful. Bye Tom!" She said with a Sadish but still bright tone.

I close my phone and turn around to see Georg standing behind me.
Georg: "what are you doing up so early" he said tilting his head
Tom: "I'm just calling sera" i said walking back inside.

Georg: "doesn't bill call her?"
Tom: "he doesn't wake up when he's hungover"
Georg: "Then why do you do it?"
Tom: "Why are you asking so many questions?" I said chuckling.
Georg: "because it is not normal?" He said, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.
Tom: "she's my best friend and my brothers girlfriend i have to look out for her"
Georg: "mmm.. okay" he said squinting his eyes while heading to the bathroom.

☆ Bill's POV ☆

Days kept passing and it was an euphoric routine, we would go do a concert every other day, but I would always call My girlfriend after she got off school, we would talk for  around 30 minutes every time, we missed each other but we adapted a bit more. Most of Our off days were filled with meet and greets and interviews.

After the amazing concerts we would do an after party where sometimes we would go crazy when other parties we would just relax and not even drink. Which is something Tom came up with to prevent us from having liver failure from drinking too much.

✧ Sera's POV ✧
It's been around 2 months and a half, since they left soon after their tour was going to be over, i could not wait to see them again. It's been easier not missing them since I got used to it a bit but it's still kind of hard. The only time I would see Bill was during interviews and he looked as dazzling as ever. I never missed an interview because it made me feel special, knowing that talented man was MY boyfriend.
Tom made sure to call me every morning and never missed, while Bill always had a hard time waking up but still always made it up to me by talking with me everyday after school, we would talk for hours first but slowly over time it became less and less, I knew he was busy. Tom always let me know the whole plan of their day and I saw how stressful it must be so I never said anything about it.
Reading the call log stung my heart but I knew it would be over soon. It made me feel uneasy how they partied a lot, but I trust my boyfriend with all my heart.

♡ ♡ i hope you enjoyed this chapter, ITS Going to get good (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ಠ‿↼ ALSO i absolutely love this song ♡ ♡