⋆ ✮ Betrayal ✮ ⋆

★Sera's POV★
Sera: " i miss you bill, I can't wait to see you soon" i said enthusiastically over the phone
Bill: "Me too Sera"
Sera: "So what type of plans do you have today sweetie" I said trying to make more conversation.
Bill:  well since Today is our second to last concert we have a party planned, I'm pretty excited about that"
Sera: "don't you think you have partied a lot" i said teasingly.
Bill: "that's what happens when we are famous" Bill said defensively.
Sera: "no i know i was just joking"
Bill: "i have to go we have to do soundcheck"
Bill: "i love you"
sera: "okay i love you to"

I know our calls have not been great, but I understand he's busy, and I shouldn't be upset. I would be able to see him in less than a week anyway.

★Bill's POV★

The concert was starting soon, even though we do this often it's still nerve racking, but the lights and the crowd make me feel at home. Either way when this was all finished we would have a blast.

The night was breezy as me and the band made our way to our hotel to celebrate the success of today's concert. It never gets tiring going up the stairs to the party. The smell of the alcohol, the girls, the atmosphere just makes me want to stay here forever. It Makes me forget I have an actual home.

We were greeted with drinks by the door, me and georg started to take one shot after another until we couldn't get off the couch since we were really wobbly.
Tom later then followed our pace and got as drunk as us  till a point where we were laughing so hard, over what? I don't remember.
A girl with strawberry blond hair sat next to me, our bodies were really close, she smelled like cherries.

Anisa: "my name is anisa" she said with a drunk but seductive voice
Bill: "I'm Bill," I said, smirking.
Her hands were pale white, white red nail polish on.She was wearing a red mini skirt and fishnets which i really digged.
She lit up a cigarette and took a puff, then passed it on to me. Her red lipstick was on the cigarette and putting my lips on the cigarette made me feel some type of way. Was it because I was drunk? But I wasn't right. I had a girlfriend.
Bill: "sorry i have to go" i said as i got up.
Anisa: "Bill, I know you want me" she said as she stood up and put her arms around me.
anisa: "we can have one night together, and it can mean nothing , i have a boyfriend but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me being happy" she said looking at me with seductive eyes as she started to stroke my shoulder.
I couldn't resist her, I needed her body.

I kissed her deeply, her lipstick transferred into my lips and all over my neck, I grabbed her and took her to my hotel room. It was the most thrilling thing. the feeling of knowing i did something wrong, the adrenaline was going through my body. Our bodies were desperate for each other, we craved each other more than Anything.

✧Tom's POV✧

My head was pounding, even though we do this every other day it doesn't get easy.
It was 6:30 which meant it was time to call seraphina.

Tom: "good morning" I said with a smile.
Sera: "hey Tom, did you have a great time yesterday at the party"
Tom: " well i guess, its the same thing"
Sera: "well what about bill?"
Tom: "I'm not sure I don't see him, he's probably in his room" i said searching for him.
Tom: " I kind of knocked out, but he did say he was going to try to wake up early to call you, maybe he's in his room doing something" i said walking to the hallway towards his room.
Sera: "well if he's sleeping, you shouldn't wake him up" she said giggling.
Sera: "anyways Tom how are you feeling? Since you are coming home soon"

I opened the door to bills room and i saw him with a girl, she and bill were in bed together, half naked and i knew what happen. My heart dropped.

Sera: "Tom? Tom  are you still there" she said softly
Tom: "i have to go seraphina"

I quickly shut my phone and stared, I tried to make up any other excuse. Did he think she was seraphina or something? How could he do this to her? Why would he do this?, doesn't he love her?. If she ever found out she would be so hurt. What should I do?  Fuck.

I got a bed sheet that was on the floor and covered the woman with it.
"Wake up" i said with an angry voice
Anisa: "what the fuck who are you?" She said with her eyes wide opened.
tom: "get the fuck out of here" i said firmly glaring at her.

As soon as she left i started to shake bill.

Tom: "Bill wake the fuck up" i said screaming at him.
Bill: "What?" He said in a drowsy tone.

Tom: "you know what" i said angrily.
Tom: "look at yourself, you are covered in lipstick!"
Bill: "Oh fuck." Bill said in shock

Tom: "What were you thinking? You know how much this would hurt seraphina? After she waited for you!"
Bill: "I was drunk, I'm sorry Tom I didn't know what it was doing! Don't tell her. I didn't even mean it."
Tom: "bill but what am I supposed to do?"
Bill: "Tom why do you even care? I'm your brother, you should be on my side!"
Tom: "Bill she's my best friend, I also know how much you love her and how much she loves you back" i started yelling.
Bill: " This will hurt her a lot Tom, it was a mistake, I didn't mean to, i feel guilty"

I was so angry I stormed out of the room, I couldn't believe it. We would be home soon and he goes around creating a mess.