Head over heels (marianas trench/josh ramsay fanfic)

*with the help of my weird ass friends, weve chossen miranda... I use my name in to many fics... Sorry if its annoying*

Introduction

We all have that person in out life, that we get into fights with over the smallest shit. For me. Its one of my bestfirends. Josh ramsay, yes, josh as in lead singer in marianas trench. We fight over nothing. But we always forgive eachother. We never actually 'raise our voices' at eachother, it never goes that far. My name is miranda rain adams.Im 26, my birthday is october 9th and i live in a box. Just kidding, i live alone in an apartment in down town vancouver. I work at 604 records, sorta. If that makes sense. Im a 'baby sitter' for the guys -marianas trench- so they technically pay me to hang with the guys when they record, go on tour, and when they do interviews and all that shit. I just need to make sure they dont kill themselves or set somthing on fire.

*

We all have that 'friend' that you 'like' like.But they dont like you back, cause your friendzoned. Yep me Josh Ramsay is stuck in the friendzone. Im 27 my birthday is june 11th, i live with my girlfriend amanda in an apartment in down town vancouver. Yeah i love amanda, but i dont know. Im happier when im with miranda, i get butterflies when she smiles. With amanda, when she smiles i smile, when shes with me i feel happy. But im happy with my life. Anyways, its not like its going to change anytime soon.

*so? Feed me feedback xD

Xox

Douchey Fuck <3 *