Chapter 11

Miranda pov -few hours later-

"Truth or dare?" I asked josh, yeah we're that bored. "Truth" he chuckled "remember when we sung good to you because you didnt know if it would sound good as a duet?" I asked, he nodded. "When you tackled me to the ground... Were you going to kiss me?" I asked "maybe" he blushed a bit "really?" I said more surprized then i ment it to be "yeah, but then amanda knocked and i remembered i was dating her..." He said "oh" i smiled a bit "truth or dare" he asked "truth" i smirked "did you really have sex with matt or did i hear wrong?" He asked "when did you hear that?" I asked fast "you and him the day after that double date, i over heard you and him saying to never tell anyone about it" he looked down in his lap "if you tell anyone i will murder you" i said "so its yes" he looked up "yeah... We got drunk, and the night is a blur. But our clothes were down the hall, and yeah..." I explained "oh... I was kinda hoping it wasnt true" he sighed "well this game got sorta depressing..." I fell backwards on my bed "sorry" he fell beside me "it was a drunken mistake" i rolled over to face him "thats what you said when you were explaining why eric hit you the first time he did..." he rolled over to face me aswell. "Well, he was drunk" i said "thats no excuse" he pulled me closer to him "i knew i shouldve killed him when i saw the first bruise" he held me close to him "that wouldve saved matt the hassle and it wouldve saved you and the guys an hour from trying to calm me down" i said "why wouldnt you tell us when he hit you, and did other stuff..." He asked looking like a lost puppy "because... He threatened me" i mumbled the last part "he what!" Josh looked angry. "He... He threatened me" i said and a tear ran down my cheek. "Im sorry" he wrapped his arms around me. "Its not your fault" i mumbled into his shirt "i shouldnt of brought it up" he kissed my head "its better than leaving it bottled up i guess" i shrugged "i love you, and i swear to god. If anyone hurts you again i will personally kill them" he looked me in the eye while he said that. "I love you too, and i still want to kill amanda for hurting you" i said, he chuckled a bit then we heard bennie crying at the foot of the bed. "I guess i better take her out" josh sighed and sat up "okay, i might get up and make food." I said "i can make you somthing when we get back in" he stood up and pulled on a sweater "its fine, im sure i can make soup. If you want soup that is" i said "soup sounds good" he smiled "okay, see you in a few" i sat up and walked out of my room after him and bennie "okay, bye" he smiled and put the leash on bennie "bye" i hugged him once he stood back up, he smiled and him and bennie left. "Now, time for lunch" i thought aloud. Where do i keep my soup... I started looking through random cupboards untill i came across two cans of tomato soup "yay! Soup" i smiled and grabbed the two cans and then started to make the soup. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door "miranda, forgot my key" josh knocked "i could be dying, and you forget your key" i chuckled and opened the door "if you were dying id break down the door" he unleashed bennie and she ran off "cause you know... These doors are easy to break down" i smirked and walked back into the kitchen with josh following me "id be able to break it down" he chuckled "i believe you" i nodded "totally... By the way, where do you keep the crackers?" He asked looking through my cupboards "the same cupboard i keep the cereal in" i pointed to the cupboard "why would you keep crackers and cereal together?" He asked grabbing the crackers "i have no idea, i think when i moved i just threw them in the cupboard and then whenever i bought new ones they'd go in the same cupboard so i wouldnt lose them" i chuckled "or C is for cereal and crackers" josh smirked "true, maybe i just sort my shit in alphabetical order" i put the soup into two bowls and josh put in the crackers "i could see that happening" he thought "what? Me putting my food items in alphabetical order" i chuckled "yeah, you do have slight ocd, that could explain it" he said "i doubt thats why" i sat on the island "lets see after we're done eating then" he smirked "your going to go through my food arent you" i sighed "no... We are" he smirked and had some of his soup.