Chapter 36

Miranda pov

"Stay here" josh said and got out of the car, he ran into the store and i guess i had to stay here.

A few minutes later josh came out with what looked like a bag full of candy. "Whats this" i asked as he got in and placed the bag on my lap "candy" he smirked "i only needed one bag you know" i smiled "and thats what i got you" he poked my arm. "Your eating some of these, i hope you know that" i said "oh i know" he reached over and took out a bag of gummy worms "what did you do, take one of each" i chuckled as he ate a gummy "maybe..." He smirked and started to drive "your crazy rockstar" i shook my head while laughing. "Me. Crazy? Gurl your so cray cray" he chuckled "you seem so happy" i smiled "i am happy" he turned a corner "good" i smiled and started looking through the bag "thank you" i smiled "anything for you" he smiled and set the bag of gummy worms down then held my hand. "Good thing we kept the piano eh" i chuckled "hell yeah, our child can become a musical genious like us then tour" he paused "are you still coming on tour?" He asked "i have to, its my job" i chuckled "let me rephrase that. Are you able to come" he said "tours what a month and a half almost two months long, im not even a month along yet. So im pretty sure ill be able to" i said "what about appointments?" He asked "so many questions. And ill get one before we leave then start the whole 'every two weeks' ones" i said "im just making sure you and our baby will be alright while on tour" he squeezed my hand "I cant believe this" i sighed and smiled "what?" He chuckled slightly "we're going to be parents." I chuckled and looked over at him "i know. Your going to be a great mom" he smiled as we pulled up infront of our house "your going to be a great dad" i smiled and we both got out of the car "we're gunna have to hide that" josh pointed to the bag of candy "why?" I questioned "when everyone comes over, i dont want anyone stealing my candy" he smirked "im sure no one would steal your gummy worms" i giggled and walked inside. "When should we call them?" I asked "everyone? Maybe text and call now asking if they want to come over at like 3 maybe" josh thought "sure, should we invite our parents too, or just friends?" I asked "i think they deserve to know too" josh pulled out his phone and started texting and i did the same.