Chapter 22

Miranda pov

Me and josh are sitting on the couch, and he's doing a q&a with the fans. Yeah, were a smidge bit bored. "Look at this tweet" he chuckled

'@joshramsay you and miranda are seriously perf! Date already!'

"They dont know we're dating yet? Have they not seen the cover video yet" i chuckled "well, i guess i better announce it eh" he chuckled and started typing somthing. My phone vibrated and i got a twitter notification. "Really" i laughed he chuckled and i read the tweet.

'Thats right my little mongoose's, daddy has a girly friend. Can you guess who?You guys are right if you guessed @mirandabitches'

After that i got a shit ton of tweet and follow notification "holy shit" he chuckled "you have crazy ass fans" i laughed reading some of the responces "good or bad 'crazy asses'?" He asked "a little bit of both, one chick sent me a tweet saying she's going to throw a bowling ball at my face" i said a bit frightened, some of these fans are vicious. "Yeah, some of them are a bit... How can i say this nicely... Cruel, to our girlfriends" he gave a nervous chuckle "i can tell" i laughed. "What should we do now?" He asked "rob a bank, move to guadalajara, get married and change our names to grace and george smith, then start a mariachi band" i said randomly "lets do it george" josh smirked "oh grace" i smirked back "i love you" he smiled and kissed my nose "awe thats all i get" i pouted trying not to smile "ummm...." He paused and looked off into the distance making it look like he was actually thinking "nope" he smiled and kissed me, i smiled into the kiss and he pulled me onto his lap. "Josh, miranda you guys ho- oh um this is awkward" matt said walking in. Me and josh sighed and pulled away from eachother "yet you stand there watching instead of leaving" i looked over at him and raised an eyebrow "i was so confused and everything was so awkward" he said "smooth... Whatcha need anyways?" I asked as josh glared at matt. "I was bored and lonely" he walked over to us and sat between me and josh. "Cough. Cough. Cock block. Cough. Cough" josh said. He didnt actually cough. He legitimently said 'cough cough cock block cough cough' me being me joined in "damn matt, why are you such a cock blocker" i chuckled "its my job. Now im bored lets do somthing" he said "steamy hot three-some" i smirked, matt looked over at me like i had ten heads and josh was trying not to laugh. "Wh-what" matt stuttered "comeon matt, wont be the first time you two had sex" josh said then quickly realized that no one was supposed to know "you told him!" Matt yelled stood up "he heard us talking when i said not to tell anyone" i said "so what, now everyone knows!" He looked to josh "i wouldnt tell anyone, it sorta just slipped" josh said "what if it slips infront of mike and ian, then what? I dont want people to know" matt said "what, was it really that bad" i said offended "no, i didnt mean it like that" he looked at me "well thats what it sounded like" i stood up "miranda im sorry, thats not what i ment" matt said "what did you mean then" i asked "i dont want nicole to find out, how do you think she'd react" he said "it happened before you two even started dating, she'd probably laugh it off" i said turning on my heels and walking off to my room. "Miranda" matt sighed and i heard him start to walk after me. "Matt, just let her cool off. Go hang with kevvy or someone, ill text you later" i heard josh say before i shut my door. I sat on my bed. Am i over reacting? Im sure if someone said that he'd feel hurt. Come on, it hurts to be told you arent good in bed. Maybe he did mean it in that way... But he also told me he didnt. He could be lying though. "Miranda can i come in?" Josh knocked on my door "i dont see why not" i fell back on my bed "you alright?" He asked "just slowly lowering my self esteeme" i sighed and he sat beside me "now why would you do that" he chuckled slightly "just a force of habit i guess" i said and looked over at him. "We should kill that habit" he said "if you were to kill the habit, you'd kill me" i gave a slight chuckle "scratch that idea, lets drink vodka and wine and watch stupid movies" he said "you seem more like a girlfriend than a boyfriend" i sat up "that really hurts, i just want to drink" he said trying not to smile "i could drink, just lets watch action movies. I hate chick flicks" i said "anything for my lady" he stood up and held his hand out for me "thank you kind sir" i smiled and took his hand.

-

Matt pov *driving after leaving mirandas apartment*

Ugh why did i have to even go iver there! Now the memories of that night are back. Jesus! Okay truth is, that night miranda came over and we... Um 'did it' i wasnt completely drunk and i remember everything... And i mean everything. From what she was wearing, to what we did, and everything inbetween. It wasnt bad. it was amazing. i wouldnt tell her that though, she thinks i forget everything that happened that night. Back at her place its true that i dont want nicole to know. Im worried that if she finds out that her and miranda would get in a fight and i would have to chose between my girlfriend and my best friend who happens to be a girl. I dont know what would happen if mike and ian find out, most likely a bunch of over exaggerated gasps then ian would ask how it was and mike would be silently chuckling or asking miranda how drunk she had to be to get into bed with me. Ugh i need to get my mind off this now. Lets go see if kevvy wants to hang out...