Chapter 37

Miranda pov

"Whats up?" Ian asked, matt looked like he was going to explode "your not getting married are you" my mom said. I shook my head and looked at josh, he squeezed my hand "im pregnant" i smiled. Everyone smiled and congradulated us, well almost everyone. My mom just walked to the kitchen leaving our small crowd. I just ignored her and continued to 'celebrate' with everyone else. "Congrats you two!" Nicole came up and hugged me "thanks" i smiled "you two are next" josh chuckled nudging matts shoulder. "Someday" nicole giggled as matt wrapped his arm around her waist. "Miranda" megan called me, "be right back" i told matt, nicole and josh. I walked over to megan "whats up" i smiled, she hugged me "first, congradulations" she smiled "second, your moms chugging all the wine in your house" she pointed to the kitchen "fuck" i cussed "ill be right back" i smiled politely at megan and walked into the kitchen. I stood there leaning against the counter watching her drink. "Mom." I crossed my arms over my chest "what" she spat and set the bottle down "what the hell is wrong" i asked "i always dreamed id be a grandmother, but after you were married" she shook her head "well, not all dreams happen the way you want them to" i said "the father of my grandchild is a drug addict" she spat loud enough that everyone in the living room stopped talking "recovered! Hes recovered!" I whisper yelled and josh walked in. "Is everything alright" he asked caustiously "no! You've wrecked everything" my mom yelled at josh "how have i wrecked everything" josh spat. "Mirandas not prepared to be a parent, shes not mother material! Shes a fuck up!" My mom yelled. I let my hands fall to my sides and i left the room and went to mine and joshs room. I could here them yelling downstairs. "Miranda" mike walked in closing the door behind him. "Hi" i mumbled, he came and sat on the bed beside me, "my own mother just called me a fuck up." I spoke "dont listen to her, your not a fuck up" mike wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "shes right though, i am a fuck up. Im not ready to be a mother" i said "stop lying... Your not a fuck up and your going to be a great mother, you'll have help. Me, Josh, the guys, the girls, everyone." He said seriously "thanks mike" i smiled slightly. "Their still fighting" i muttered. "Yeah, it sounds pretty bad" mike moved his arm from my shoulders. "Im gunna go stop it" i stood up "you sure?" Mike asked "i dont want her bashing on my family" i walked out of the room and back to the kitchen to everyone yelling. "THATS ENOUGH!" I yelled over everyone else. The room fell silent and everyone turned to me. "I want you to get the fuck out of my house." I glared at my mother "you cant speak to me like that" she said walking over to me "i can when you disrespect my family now get out" i spat "im the only family you have" she said "bullshit, your nothing but a bitter hag, everyone except you in this house is my family." I said, she looked hurt and pissed at the same time. "I will not take being treated like this" she spat "good then get out" i pointed to the door "you disrespectful little slut" she spat "get the fuck out, or i will call the cops" i spoke. She stomped towards the front door and put on her shoes "next time you step foot on my property im calling the cops" i said as she slammed the door. I sighed and walked over to the couch and fell back onto it. "Sorry guys" i said as everyone walked into the livingroom "its not your fault" kim said "i invited her" i stated "i told you too" josh sat beside me and i rested my head on his shoulder. "Lets just forget about her" i suggested "deal... Whose hungry?" Ian stood up from the chair he was on. I smiled and stood up along with everyone else.