Chapter 32

Josh pov

The house is... Great! It has 4 rooms, 3 upstairs 1 downstairs, 3 bathrooms, huge basement, garage, pool in the backyard and the master bedroom is huge. Miranda never stopped smiling as we were looking through it "so, how do you like it?" The real estate agent asked, i turned to miranda and smiled "loved it" she smiled "so your interested" the agent smiled "i think we are" i smiled "well, the house is on the market for $52,115" the agent looked down at her papers. I looked at miranda who was smiling like a fool. "We'll take it" i smiled "great, here are some papers for you to sign" she handed me the papers and the pen. "Ill give you two a minute to fill them out" she smiled and walked to the kitchen, me and miranda sat on the couch and went through the papers signing them and all the legal stuff.

"You two are now the new owners, you can move in anyday after tomorrow" the agent smiled and handed us a key "thanks" i smiled "anytime" she smiled "ill text you later miranda" she smiled "okay, talk to you soon" miranda smiled and me and her left. Once we got into the car she squeeled "we got the house" she smiled "yeah! Now, we have to pack" i chuckled "i have so much shit." She laughed "we have lots of boxes" i said "good thing eh" she smiled and we started to drive back to the apartment.

*okay guys, i know its short but guess what?! No, no not that. Guess again. Yes! I posted my NEW fanfic! Its called My One and Only Porcelain. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Xox

Douchey Fuck