Chapter 42

*hey guys, sadly this will be one of the last chapters... The next chapter will be the prologue for the sequal... Comment what ou think the sequal should be named!

Xox douchey fuck*

Josh pov

Im currently in the backyard with bennie while miranda is still sleeping. I pulled out my phone abd checked the caller id

"Hey man" i answered my phone to matt calling

"So!" He almost yelled

"She said no" i sighed

"What?" He asked

"She said she wants to marry me, but she doesnt want me to think that i have to marry her cause shes pregnant"

"Wow im sorry man"

"I understand where she's coming from though, its all good. Also i gave her the ring as a promise ring"

"Well, thats one step closer to marrying her"

"And i couldnt be any happier" i smiled

"Thats the spirit" he chuckled

"Im not even being the slightest bit sarcastic. Im happy, excited for the baby, excited that one day miranda will marry me, tours staring in two weeks... Damn life is great" i smiled as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, i turned Arouned and smiled when i saw a tired looking miranda. "Hey matt ill text you later. K?"

"Yeah, talk to you later man" he chuckled and hung up

"Good morning" i kissed mirandas head "morning" she smiled

-few days before tour starts-

(A/n i know nothing about this topic. So sorry if i get this wrong)

"So lets finish with an ultrasound" the nurse smiled at me and miranda, miranda nodded and the nurse put some goo shit on her stomach. She then grabbed a machine and started moving it over her stomach, the nurse tilted her head slightly while looking at the screen "whats wrong?" Miranda asked worried. "Oh nothings wrong, its just... Your having twins" she smiled at us, mirandas eyes widened and so did mine. "T-twins" miranda stuttered. "Yes, congradulations" the nurse started to wipe of the goo. When she finished she stood up "ill leave you two to talk for a minute" she smiled and left the room. Miranda sat up and crossed her legs. "Twins" she turned to me "twins" i repeated. "This is big" she thought aloud "it is" i agreed still in shock "do you think we can do this?" She asked nervously "it'll take some work but yes" i smiled at her. "We can do this... Together" i gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.