Chapter 24

Miranda pov

"Miranda, im going to get some coffee, want some?" Josh asked "can i come?" I asked from my spot on the floor "i dont see why not" he chucklef comig over and helping me up. "Thank you" i smiled and he pulled me into his arms "anytime" he kissed my head and smiled "to coffee!" He chuckled picking me up bridal style. "Why are you carrying me?" I giggled "i dunno" he shrugged and set me down so i could slip on my shoes. "Out we go" i laughed and opened the door. I turned around and started walking backwards holding joshs hand. I took a few steps back and i hit someone. I turned around and looked at who i ran into "watch where your going" she growled picking up some comic books that fell to the ground "Cathryn?" I said surprized as i bent down to help pick up the comics. "Yeah thats me, do i know yo-Miranda!" She set the comics she had in her hands down and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me "long time no see" i chuckled and hugged her back "im guessing you two know eachother" i heard josh chuckle from behind me "shes an old friend from elementry scho-" i was cut off by Cathryn squeeling "you-your josh ra-ramsay" she stood up "yeah, hey" josh smiled. I picked up her comic books and also stood up "hi" she smiled back at him "what you doing here in the couve cathryn?" I asked "i just moved back here, im an owner at the comic store down the block" she paused and looked inbetween me and josh "wait arent you two are dating!" She sqeeled again "yuppers" josh chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist "awe thats so cute! How did you two meet?" She asked "first day of highschool" i said "how?" She asked excitedly "its a... Long story" josh chuckled "awe come on can i hear?" She asked "alright, but can we explain it in here?" I asked pointing back into our apartment "i guess so" josh laughed and we all walked into the apartment and into the livingroom to the couch. "Well?" Cathryn said, she's always been impatiant. I chuckled "okay..."

*i know its short, the 'flashback' part is going to be the next chapter cause i have a feeling its going to be long and i just want a chapter all for that. I might post it tonight or tomorrow night sometime, depends when i finish

Xox

Douchey Fuck