Chapter 21

Josh pov -three days later-

"Coming" i called walking to the door, when i opened it, amanda was standing on the otherside "joshie! I heard about you and miranda breaking up! I am so sorry" she hugged me "yeah she got pissed at me for no reason, im still confused. She hasent talked to me since" i fake pouted, miranda was in the living room, most likely laughing at this "you can come back and live in our old apartment with me" amanda offered "im fine, i wouldnt want to intrude" i said "not at all! You can come back, and maybe we could start dating again" she said hopefull "you know, now that miranda and i have broken up. I do need a change, new girlfriend, new house" i said trying not to laugh at the look on amandas face "come with me then, go pack!" She smiled "you know amanda" miranda walked into the kitchen "i think its pretty shitty to hack peoples facebook and email" miranda came and stood near me "what?" Amanda said looking guilty "you know what though" miranda smirked "i think this time, it was pretty funny" she laughed "yeah, it was all a joke" amanda said starting to play along "you know whose gunna love hearing the conversation you and josh had" miranda smiled "umm who?" Amanda said nervously "youtube will love this" miranda pulled her iphone out of her shirt pocket and stopped a recording "the fuck? You cant post that" amanda said desperatly "oh... But i can" miranda smirked evily "no you cant! It'll make me look like a desperate idiot" amanda said trying to grab the phone "oh but you are a desperate idiot" miranda laughed "am not" amanda growled "yeah, yeah you are" i chuckled and amanda let out a scream of frustration and stormed out of the apartment. "So, twitter, facebook or youtube?" Miranda chuckled "all of thee above" i laughed and we walked back to the living room and started to upload it to youtube and our social networks "this... This is fun" she smiled once we started getting comments and retweets and all that on the video. "Yes. Yes it is" i wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.