Chapter 25

*im making this long cause i feel like you deserve a long chapter and a look into how they became friends and all that shit*

Miranda pov -flashback-

I walked into magee secondary school alone. This year is going to be diffrent... Not in a good way though, cathryn -my only friend- moved to ontario because her dad got a job transfer, and i am not social... If i had to talk to someone i didnt know to save my life, id probably die..

Here i am walking down the hall with my head down causing my bleach blonde hair to fall into my face. "Oh look the cutter chose this school" i heard someone say as i walked by, which made me pull my sleves down even more. I looked at my schedule and read that i had science, english, lunch, then music. Wow cool music is two blocks! I smiled and looked for my locker, which happens to be number 98 on the 9th row... I chuckled to myself as i found it considering 98 is my favorite number. I opened it and threw all my shit in it. When i turned around i saw a guy with shaggy blonde hair, just looking at me. I started to feel self consious so i walked away and started to try and find science.

-

"Alright class. Thats all for today" my english teacher said as the bell rang. Yay lunch... Wow im even a sarcastic ass in my thoughts... I walked down the hall to my locker, to find the blonde haired guy from earlier standing at the locker beside mine talking with someone. I sighed and went to open my locker "music then this hell of a day is over" he sighed as he shut his locker "i wonder what we'll do in class, hopefully learning more about guitars" his friend with brown hair said "you and guitars" the blonde said. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my diskman (no mp3s back then) and my green day album and walked down to the music room. Once i got there the hallway was clear so i just sat across the hall against the wall. Ive listened to around three songs with my eyes closed till i felt somthing hit my leg. I opened my eyes and saw four legs, i followed the legs up and saw the blonde haired guy and his friend holding lunch trays. I slid off my headphones "its lunch, arent you going to eat?" The blonde one asked "got no money" i lied and started to put my headphones back on "why are you sitting here?" The brown haired one asked. I sighed annoyed "im waiting for class" i said. Okay i do talk to people, i just dont like to. I am a bitch and im not afraid to hide it. "I can lend you money for some lunch" the blonde one said looking slightly worried "im not hungry" i said closing my eyes and putting my headphones back on. I felt eyes on me and i opened my eyes and pulled my headphones off and hung them around my neck again. I saw the guys sitting across the hall watching me as they ate. "May i help you" i asked starting to get pissed off "im josh" the blonde one gave me a smile "matt" the brown haired one said with a mouth full of food "miranda" i said and turned up the volume on my diskman so i could hear it with out having to wear the headphones considering the idiots arent leaving anytime soon. "Think fast" josh said throwing me a granola bar "no thanks" i caught it but threw it back "you have to eat somthing" he said "nah im good" i said as i stretched my arms above my head. Matts eyes were closed as he chewed but josh saw my wrists and his eyes widened. I quickly noticed what i had just done and dropped my arms and pulled down my sleves. I quickly stood up "i-i'll see yeah later" i muttered before i fast walked to the nearest exit. "Miranda" i heard one of the guys call me but i was already outside. I looked around and i was out behind the school and there were surprizingly no people around. "Miranda" the door opened behind me "what the fuck do you want" i turned around and saw josh, why is he following me. "Are you alright?" He asked me. "You just met me!" I exclaimed "i saw your wrists" he said holding the ends of his sleves in his hands keeping them down "oh my gosh! You saw my wrists, should i show you my gut too? Would that get you off my back" i said over dramatically lifting my shirt showing my stomach, well ribs... he gave me a sympathetic look "you. Just. Met me" i stated "i dont care" he said "i dont know you, nor do i probably want to know you" i said pushing past him back into the school, unfortunatly he followed me "miranda" he grabbed my arm and spun me around. "What, what do you want? Do you want money? I will give you money, i have nothing else you would want" i said "i dont want your money" he said and the bell rang "what do you want then" i gave him a pleading look "josh come on" matt called "ill talk to you in class" he sighed and walked off. I ran a hand through my hair and walked to music. When i got into the class there were three rows of chairs set up, matt and josh were up at the very front and i chose to sit in the very back. "Miranda" matt patted the seat beside him, i gave a half smile and shook my head "why not?" He asked "i like my seat" i said as more people filed in.