Chapter 2

Josh pov

I woke up with miranda still sleeping soundly in my arms. Im surprized i even slept all night. I moved a bit so i could grab my phone from off the bed side table behind me. My screen flashed '1 New Message From Matt' i sighed and opened the message

'Hey, is miranda still pissed at you?-matt'

'Hey, im not to sure... Shes sleeping. And im living with her for awhile-josh'

'Woah, wait. Living with her? What happened?-matt'

'Mandy cheated on me-josh'

'Im sorry man-matt'

'Not your fault, but im gunna try to fall back to sleep. Im still tired-josh'

'Okay, text me when you wake up-matt'

And with that i tried to put my phone back but i put it to close to the edge and it fell off. "Holy fuck" miranda's eyes shot open "are you okay?"she asked fast "im fine, my phone just fell" i said sitting up. She ran her hand through her hair and laid back down. "How you doing?"she looked up at me "better than last night" i answered. "Want me to go back to your old apartment and get bennie and the cats?" She asked "im coming with you" i said "you sure? I can get the animals and i can grab your clothes and guitars" she said "im sure, i need to talk to amanda anyways" i sighed, "okay" she paused "im going to have a shower" she stood up "k, and um miranda" she turned to me "thank you... For everything" she smiled "anytime" she grabbed some clothes and a towel and walked to her bathroom. I laid down once again and tried to get some more sleep

-miranda pov-

I was standing in the bathroom after my shower. I was in my tight black skinnies and my bra, i was looking in the mirror. "Maybe i should run more." I mumbled to myself "no you dont" i opened the door "were you listening to me" i put my hands on my hips and josh covered his eyes "shirt. Please" he said, i noticed him peeking through his fingers. I sighed and grabbed my shirt and put it on. "You mind being home alone for like a half hour after we get back?" I asked "why" he raised an eyebrow "im um going somewhere" i shrugged "you dont need to run. Your perfect already" he hugged me "thank you" i mumbled into his shirt.

-At josh' apartment-

"So, just knock? Or just walk in like we own the place" i chuckled "knock" josh chuckled and knocked "coming" we heard from inside, the door opened to a smiling amanda, then she realized who it was and frowned "oh its just you. What the fuck do you want?" She asked "im here for my animals and stuff" josh said "and her" amanda pointed to me "im here to help" i stated, "fine. Hurry up" she said. Me and josh walked in. "Your stuff is in the boxes over there" she pointed to a corner of the room. "Wow someone was busy" josh said "yeah well" amanda sighed. "Look around to see if i missed anything" she left me and josh in the living room while she went to the bedroom. Josh started unplugging the xbox and i opened a box. He chuckled and hid the xbox in a box with his shirts. "Why does it feel like we're robbing your stuff" i chuckled "i have no idea but its fun" i nodded agreeing "ill take a load down, you look to see if she forgot anything" i said picking up the box he just hid the xbox in.

I went put it in the car and made my way back up stairs, josh was waiting for the elevador when i got back up, "having fun" i chuckled and put the keys in his back pocket. "Thanks" he smirked and pressed the button and the doors shut, i walked back to the apartment and went and grabbed two boxes that werent so heavy. I grabbed them and made my way out the door, i went and waited for the elevador to come back up and when it did it was empty. When i got to the car josh was just coming back, but he stopped "give me one of those" he reached for the box on top "fine" i let him take it and we both walked over to his car. Once we set the boxes in the car we went back up. "3 more, then the animals" he said "yay" i cheered sarcastically "oh whats wrong" he nudged my shoulder as we got into the elevador. "My will power is fading, im going to end up ripping her hair out" he chuckled "this is why we're best friends" he side hugged me.